Got a g/f 1 month before schooles.. Wat do i do? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZN2NV

HSC
i got a problem.

my gf isnt old enough for skoolies and ive already paid and shit but im still going without her.

i like her heaps. we havent dun anything but kiss. she is a virgin.

wot do i do? cheat on her and keep it on the low down?

break up with her?

go to skoolies and have a shit time and not hook up or do nething with ne1?

i need help pplz. anyone been in dis situation?

soz for spelling and dat i failed english the otha day.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help!!

azn2nv

Legham

HSC
No one will hook up with you anyway seeing as you're asian.

But seriously, just don't hook up.. The chicks that'll want to hook up with you will be filthy sluts mostly anyways.. Or get an awesome gf that wants you to hook up as long as they're super hot and you get their number and take a photo so you can have a threesome another time..

hillysbubigirl

HSC
Defo go to schoolies but i wouldnt cheat on her... generally the only chicks that will be looking to randomly hook up will be drunk lil sluts who have most likely hooked up with 99% of the men your age and older in the surrounding 10 km.

If you really like your gf stay with her go to schoolies and have a great time with your mates..... if yoou happen to meet someone there that u like more then go for it but dont get rid of someone you like for some random hook up that means nothing.

and just because you havent done anything other than hook up doesnt mean that it isnt serious....

Ellie

AHayek5

HSC
Legham said:
No one will hook up with you anyway seeing as you're asian.

But seriously, just don't hook up.. The chicks that'll want to hook up with you will be filthy sluts mostly anyways.. Or get an awesome gf that wants you to hook up as long as they're super hot and you get their number and take a photo so you can have a threesome another time..

hahahahahaha

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
AZN2NV said:
go to skoolies and have a shit time and not hook up or do nething with ne1?
Uh, you do realise there's no guarantees you'll actually hook up at Schoolies? Nor do you need to hook up to be able to have a good time. I love it how people simply assume they will. Almost as much as I enjoy destroying their fragile egos over the issue.

If your girlfriend is genuinely worth it, then you'll go to Schoolies and you won't hook up with anyone. If you do and she finds out - or if you break up with her simply so you can hook up with some drunk random on the Gold Coast or wherever the hell it is you're going - then you're well and truly fucked. Trust me, she'll make sure every last person whe meets knows what you did; women's weapons are far more subtle and dangerous than those used by men.

T

Testpilot

There is no rule saying that you must hook up on schoolies. If you do hook up with another girl be prepared to face the fallout from it.

Legham

HSC
Yeah, hooking up is over-rated anyway. Shenanigans with your mates is way funner than spending the night some drunk slut you'll never see again..

Legham

HSC
ummm.. its gross and trashy? Duhh.

Legham

HSC
Emily90 said:
better than bein fridget ^ ^
Not necessarily. Fridget people can have shitloads of fun hanging with mates.. And fridgets are far more respected members of the community ^___^

edit:
phaggot said:
Maintaining a stable relationship with someone > being fridget > being a slut > being you.
Summed up excellently (Y)

Emily90

HSC
LOL no i ment to other guy abot something else
mmmm sum poeple get more shit about bein fridget then others about bein a slut
-_-

Legham

HSC
Hmm.. well, i dont think i know anyone fridget, really.. But still, worlds not seperated into fridgets and sluts.. Normal's the way to go.

hillysbubigirl

HSC
why would you broadcast that your a slut to eveyone in this post????

and emily fridget people get ripped off to there face...... sluts get ripped off behind there backs

Emily90

HSC
Zzz what woudl it mater if i was or not they don know me

lilkev161

HSC
Lol @ the guy who said... "whod wanna hook up with an asian' HAHAHAHAH! MAde my day hahahahaha!

OMGRX7

HSC
your clearly an idiot mate. I would recommend you banging your gf, go to schoolies bang with like 10 chicks, come back knowing that you have spent your money well and you have achieved something, unlike your english;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)