Going To Fail!! (1 Viewer)

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
hey guess what i used to be da GUN at general maths i got 90% for my half yearlys, then got 68% for the next assesment and then 49% for my last assesment and im getting worse and im going to fail!!! ahhh crap the trials are in a few weeks!! by the way all you 2 unit maths people should feel beta after reading this post if they think theyre doing bad in 2 unit - dude im failing GENRAL so there! muha muha hahaha muhaaa

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hmm gosh calm down and stay focus.
that's a dramatic drop, did you study as hard?~
if you fail you fail. that's all in the past now.
just focus real hard for these next exams.

good luck.

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
"secret" to doing well in maths = DO A GODDAMN LOT OF QUESTIONS!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
aaaaaaaaahahahahhaahah dont say ur gonna fail!! i had an average rank and didnt averagley and for hsc i got 89 for maths..... so dont stress too much ppl....

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
juststudy hard and do teh best you can do
and 2unit ppl generally dont come in here, as it's not their forum to post in :)
but we all knew a certain someone that have always posted in here when they dont even do general or the HSC year. :rolleyes:

Allira

trumpet geek said:
hey guess what i used to be da GUN at general maths i got 90% for my half yearlys, then got 68% for the next assesment and then 49% for my last assesment and im getting worse and im going to fail!!! ahhh crap the trials are in a few weeks!! by the way all you 2 unit maths people should feel beta after reading this post if they think theyre doing bad in 2 unit - dude im failing GENRAL so there! muha muha hahaha muhaaa
Yeah calm down man i got 28% in my last exam i am so bad n im stressing u will be fine

PEACE OUT

STAY COOL

LOVE MEEEEE

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
yeh.. just as long as u do the books/sheets/past papers your teachers give you, you should b fine.. also those excel books helped me...

Auto Wah

ok my tip to you my friend is, NO PRESSURE
cuz when you fail something as easy as General Maths you're only gonna be a bum the rest of your life and you know, there's plenty of bums everywhere so why worry?? If you don't study your ass off I know it sounds easy, but if you don't study and sit on your chair long enough until your butt is all numb you will be a bum sleeping under the bench seats at the beach. You'll get a good 5star view but a little cold when it rains. I'm sure you'll get used to it one day so there you go NO PRESSURE. And good luck with your HSC

loucee

not so easy!

since when has general maths been easy? i did advanced maths in yr 9 & 10 and i then dropped to general for yr 11 and 12 thinking that it was going to be heaps easy, but it's so not as simple as some people make it out to be!
don't bag people for failing maths, just cause its general doesnt mean it's easy!

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Nah, you'll be fine. Study enough and you should do great.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
general maths is more englished based.
it's not as easy as people think it should be, general maths is full of ambigous questions, while 2U is more literal based.
play nice people.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Auto Wah said:
ok my tip to you my friend is, NO PRESSURE
cuz when you fail something as easy as General Maths you're only gonna be a bum the rest of your life and you know, there's plenty of bums everywhere so why worry?? If you don't study your ass off I know it sounds easy, but if you don't study and sit on your chair long enough until your butt is all numb you will be a bum sleeping under the bench seats at the beach. You'll get a good 5star view but a little cold when it rains. I'm sure you'll get used to it one day so there you go NO PRESSURE. And good luck with your HSC
hey.. im a bum :( but i passed gen. maths.. so does that make me half a bum? or an educated bum?

lol

Auto Wah

BLA13R said:
look do you really want to pass or do you just not care? cause frankly i dont anymore!!
see, someone's going to be a bum and he's going to be okay with it. So why don't you two exchange some personal details. When the day comes and you have to sleep on the side walk you have someone to share body heat with.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
but if youve done really badly in the last assessments no matter how much you try the mark will still be low...z-scores anyone? *cries*

luckyduck

trumpet geek said:
yeah! ! i was in ur position before in yr 11 .
but i dono if you thought like me but neway yeah i got 100 for this one assessment! i thought i was good! like i was smart enough, so i dont need to study for the next exam, but then i got liek 69% :eek: i was soo shocked!
but neways moral of this is KEEP FOCUSED!!!! even if you are doing well!

did that make any sense? hah newasys good luck ppls!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
as the saying goes practice makes perfect and this applies especially in maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)