Status
Not open for further replies.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe :p

dont let that get you down :)

EE2 Help day 2 years ago at some kingswood school.

Sitting in burger king, eating lunch, after being told by the lecturer that we were "the gifted and called" of the world.

Asian chic walks into the door, trying to push it....of course at this stage i was bursting into laughter seeing as there were two big pull signs right infront of her, then she tried again, at this stage i fell off my chair, this was too hilarious.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Has a decision been made yet about Gylcerine as a mod?
Or did I completely miss something? :p

All I see is the Asqy discussion and a mini convo between jhakka and asylum :p

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
the application was raised in the mod forum and i dunt know whether Laz has informed Erin yet, that is a question that only Laz can answer.

as for other mini conversations: if u would like to apply for modship please pm Lazarus.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Asquithian said:
While lexi and i were under sustained attack by certain members i had to get anti in to lock the threads. Minai nowhere to be seen.
I'm sorry, but I have a life, I cannot be online 24/7 to watch your back. When I came onto BOS, you both were already sacked, I didn't know what happened until Laz PM'd me details.

Asquithian said:
finally i dont think every decision you have made minai would be reasonable or fair, even from your own subjective standard. Rather you felt that it was right and needed in the situation, reasonableness and fairness (reasonable doesnt mean fair anyways) has nothing to do with it.
I'll give you that, however, its as reasonable and fair as possible. I disagree with you saying reasonableness and fairness has nothing to do with it, because it kinda does. Either way, its no secret that some people don't like you - and thats why you found it hard to be a mod. Look at myself and flyin', we don't take sides, nor are we classified to any 'group', but its different for you. Laz made these decisions for the good of the forum, not to please certain people. I'm sure you'll agree that non-school became a much better place once you and Lexi were removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)