• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Panda Bear
omg winston...

u look like ........ :eek: :p
the dude in ur av? close... i wish i looked like elmo :(...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
Being a mod is fun, it's equivalent to making love... or better... OMG i forgot to mention i witnissed Minai's BANNING wand :p...
hahah yes, seeing that wonderful browser appear on the computer screen... oh the advantages of being a supermod...... :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Acid
Does this forum really need modding though? I mean, we talk dirty enough in here and maybe a mod would either be useless or completely censor everything..
i think in this forum modding is mostly preventing flaming and making sure everything stays on topic... well that's what i've seen so far anyhow : )

berry580

HSC
MMMmmm.... well even the nominee talks dirty, having her as a moderator won't make much of a difference, although there may be a "I support casual sex" campaign going on afterwards. LOL

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
berry580 said:
MMMmmm.... well even the nominee talks dirty, having her as a moderator won't make much of a difference, although there may be a "I support casual sex" campaign going on afterwards. LOL

please grow up.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh gee, see i kind of took the "you're a dirty skank who doesn't deserve a nice guy" thing personally, so i was under the impression that you *were* serious.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
as for mods...the idea is to not do anything...not interventionalist mods survive the longest ...ie flyin...
The best mods are those who mod without people noticing that modding has taken place. We spose to make sure the system runs smoothly, not throw things into disequilibrium in which case we should be modded. :p

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Asquithian said:
as for mods...the idea is to not do anything...not interventionalist mods survive the longest ...ie flyin...
thatz not true. i am still here and i close thread and delete spam when i need to. i dunno why u are still bitter abt being de-modded

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I don't think Asq was really bitter. He's just making an understandable observation of things.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
truly-in-bliss said:
thatz not true. i am still here and i close thread and delete spam when i need to. i dunno why u are still bitter abt being de-modded
yeah like deleting my smiley responses :D

*gives lin a dirtay smiley*

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
i reckon glycerine is like...best...chic ever...no offence TIB, but erin is much cooler and...yeah...im not just saying this...shes also really...really hot :D

/me goes and has another vodka shot

oh how i wish i was with her right meow

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
hahahh i totally feel ya dude... ahhaha i feel exactly the same way.... only diff is that ur her bf.. and i am like.. this moderator chick..... i dunno if u should be worried or soemthing.. cuz u do know she is like high value sorta chick that guys (and some gals) go for? hahahhahahh

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
hahahh i totally feel ya dude... ahhaha i feel exactly the same way.... only diff is that ur her bf.. and i am like.. this moderator chick..... i dunno if u should be worried or soemthing.. cuz u do know she is like high value sorta chick that guys (and some gals) go for? hahahhahahh
im not worried, all that concerns me is that i go for her. and im glad we agree on her hotness :D

okay maybe thats not 100% correct, i am a bit worried at the number of guys that hit on her (havent noticed any girls hitting on her) but whats awesome is that she brushes them off to be with me.

/me is so happy :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)