Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I would like to nominate glycerine for mod of this forum, if she would like to take up the challenge:

- She contributes valid material (ie no spam) to this forum
- She argues logically
- She is a well known, established member of BoS
- She's just a generally nice person (this is a subjective matter, but I quite like her)
- She knows a lot about everything going on here

What say ye, gentlemen & gentlewomen

EDIT/ I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the current mods. But some fresh blood would be nice. Not that I want to suck your blood or anything Erin. I'm not a vampire, as far as I know. And I'm not saying you have to take up the position, but if you wanted to, I'm behind you 110%.

Last edited:
HSC
whoah... one vote... by me!!

not just on this subject, she makes her appearances on english...
and english is the best of all the subjects :D

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Yes, soon us BTers will have the power to take over bos and the the world! Muahaha!

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
Go Glycerine :) You have everyone's support
Aren't you supposed to be studying?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Haha, well, I'll write a little selling myself piece then I spose. I think that's what you have to do to become mod? I like this forum and generally I like the people, although I think being rude to tatoodguy is entirely excusable :p

Edit: I like this forum so much, I'm posting in it instead of doing schoolwork! :p

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Whoever voted 'no' can go eat rocks :mad::mad::mad:
Whoever voted 'Apathetic' can ... whatever. I don't care.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
yes, but i have come out to support glycerine and her campaign for mod :)
You had to find out about this somehow. Either you were on here not working, or you were on the phone to Nancy, again not working.

nerd2die1

remember why lexicographer got booted from non-school mod? it was cos he was argumentative

glycerine has to have her say on everything and seems to take everybody's opinion as a personal insult

mods should be seen, but not constantly heard ;)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by nerd2die1
remember why lexicographer got booted from non-school mod? it was cos he was argumentative

glycerine has to have her say on everything and seems to take everybody's opinion as a personal insult

mods should be seen, but not constantly heard ;)
I just want to ask when I've been argumentative in this forum? tatoodguy I think is a special case, and yeah, I admit that some of the things he said I took personally, but so did every other female (and most females) who read the things he said. I understand what you're getting at, and that's fine, but in this forum I've tried to keep the arguing to a minimum. (excluding, obviously, today).

nerd2die1

Originally posted by glycerine
I just want to ask when I've been argumentative in this forum? tatoodguy I think is a special case, and yeah, I admit that some of the things he said I took personally, but so did every other female (and most females) who read the things he said. I understand what you're getting at, and that's fine, but in this forum I've tried to keep the arguing to a minimum. (excluding, obviously, today).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)