girls asking guys out (1 Viewer)

girls asking boys out

• Total voters

FugitiveGirl

HSC
Bainesy said:
LOL, i couldnt imagine that.

"hi wanna go out sometime?"

guy looks at girl up and down sizing her up "drop 10 pounds and get some implants, then maybe ill think about it"

think of the hilarity
That's just cruel.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
girls asking guys out..
haha
pleasurable for guys
as they are flattered
makes them feel good about themselves that someone likes them enough to tell them

but ..at the end
would the girl really be cherished
if she's lucky, maybe.

Pace_T

HSC
withoutaface said:
Harden the fuck up.
lol so true.
its not going to happen. we have to be the ones who have to face possible rejection. we get use to it. well i do anyway cause i alwys get rejected lol.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
lol so true.
its not going to happen. we have to be the ones who have to face possible rejection. we get use to it. well i do anyway cause i alwys get rejected lol.
why? don't tell me it's cuz ur "too nice"..
i am sick of all the "oh it's cuz I'm a nice guy" excuses..

GinoIs

HSC
Chicks want the best of both worlds, They want the men to do all the work, ask them out and pay for their dinner, buy em' a rose or two And they'll complain about him picking his nose, scraching his arse or farting.
The only reason why men have to ask chicks out and that it's a taboo for chicks to ask guys out is because so many single ladies operate under a mis-apprehension that they can do without a man in their life and because they're so independent... We don't have a choice but to open up about seeking a companionship.
Soon enough most of you girls will wonder why you're all lonely and miserable because you're too busy being Miss. Independent.
At the end of the day, most guys want a chicks who is down to earth, looks after themselves, and treats their man with respect and dignity, and doesn't play mind games.

Last edited:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
GinoIs said:
Chicks want the best of both worlds, They want the men to do all the work, ask them out and pay for their dinner, buy em' a rose or two And they'll complain about him picking his nose, scraching his arse or farting.
The only reason why men have to ask chicks out and that it's a taboo for chicks to ask guys out is because so many single ladies operate under a mis-apprehension that they can do without a man in their life and because they're so independent... We don't have a choice but to open up about seeking a companionship.
Soon enough most of you girls will wonder why you're all lonely and miserable because you're too busy being Miss. Independent.
At the end of the day, most guys want a chicks who is down to earth, looks after themselves, and treats their man with respect and dignity, and doesn't play mind games.
wow, jesus you are talking to the wrong girls.

and just because a boy hasn't asked the girl out yet - doesn't mean that it will lead to rejection because 'if he was interested he would have asked her out already'

you're all incredibly lame. plus it worked for me - to some extent... :)

kloudsurfer

HSC
Ive been thinking about asking this guy outfor a while now, but have been too much of a wuss, but after reading this thread (and especially melimoos posts!), i might...

And i dont know wat to ask him out to do, eg coffee,a movie etc. Ive never been on a 'date' before, ive only gone out with guys who were friends previously so ive always skipped the whole 'first date' kinda stuff.

I dont wanna do the whole coffee/drinks thing cos im scared we will end up in a situation where we are just sitting there awkwardly cos we dont have n e thing 2talk about.

(disclaimer: I have a broken fingerso cant be bothered 2 type properly, hence the bad grammar etc.)

The Jester

HSC
When it comes to girls I actually have feelings for I become ultra shy. This is known as the disease called "shy nerd" syndrome.

Pretty much, if a chick asks me out it's hot.

Unfortunately, it also appears the girls have more balls than I do in this issue... how humiliating.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
haha, well, to tell the truth the date never happened for me - but i suppose asking was enough to say "hey, i am kinda into you"
and from that followed goodness. but still no coffee/drinks haha

oh and i am a total dickhead when it comes to people i like. i pretty much ignore them/stay as far away from them physically as possible. it's totally stupid...oh well

good luck everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)