girls asking guys out (1 Viewer)

girls asking boys out

• Total voters
HSC
girls asking guys out? this makes absolutely no sense, since when does property decide who owns them? Products who purchases them?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
melimoo said:
hawt?
or intimidating?
Any guy that is intimidated by you asking him out is crap and is not worth your time. If he gets freaked out, then you can do better anyway.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
jumb said:
Any guy that is intimidated by you asking him out is crap and is not worth your time. If he gets freaked out, then you can do better anyway.
Why the hell would any guy who gets asked out by a girl be intimidated? I think 90pc of guys would find that arousing. With the other 10pc being gays.

Pace_T

HSC
angmor said:
Why the hell would any guy who gets asked out by a girl be intimidated? I think 90pc of guys would find that arousing. With the other 10pc being gays.

and your 100pc faggot

HSC
A question for you... is telling someone you like them the same as asking them out? I don't think it is imo, but many people use these terms interchangeably. I think it's ok for a girl to tell a guy that she likes him, but not so if she was to ask a guy out. See the subtle difference? Hence why I voted against everyone else.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
A question for you... is telling someone you like them the same as asking them out? I don't think it is imo, but many people use these terms interchangeably. I think it's ok for a girl to tell a guy that she likes him, but not so if she was to ask a guy out. See the subtle difference? Hence why I voted against everyone else.
but then, it's kinda like "yeah i like you...woop"
then what?
see i'm aiming to do it as a dual thing

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
melimoo said:
but then, it's kinda like "yeah i like you...woop"
then what?
see i'm aiming to do it as a dual thing
You want the best of both worlds, life doesn't work like that.

jackattack

HSC
N/A
Iheartpaulfrank said:
You don't think it's okay for any girl to ask a guy out? I mean, I understand if you've got your reasons for not asking a guy out yourself but to think no girl should is terribly old-fashioned, wouldn't you say?

HSC
jackattack said:
You don't think it's okay for any girl to ask a guy out? I mean, I understand if you've got your reasons for not asking a guy out yourself but to think no girl should is terribly old-fashioned, wouldn't you say?
Ok not all girls, woops. I was referring to myself only. :eek:

BlackDragon

HSC
i think i can say that guys love it when girls ask them out. its nearly always the other way round and its refreshing when its not.

Evilo

HSC
all.time.fiend said:
yeah take advice from the self titled 'unluckyinlove07'
rofl - so true.

But yeah if the chick asks the guy out, then good on her. At least shes putting something out there for once.

Seriously it saves so much time. I know many girls who just never do it, they talk to their gfs about how much they 'love' a certain guy etc, then when they finally do ask the guy out - hes not interested. If they had just bitten the bullet and gone, "hey - do you want to go out or something", the "rejection" would have been minimal. But instead they leave this secret crush on for weeks and build up all this obsession.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Oh my gosh I was shopping with my mum and she came over to me with these bonds panties when we were in Myers and then right at that moment my crush and his mates walked past and it was SOOOOO embarassing. I ran into the dressing rooms to hide but I tripped out my skirt and it came off so I was half naked in the department store and all the boys were laughing at me.

jackattack

HSC
N/A
In a desperate attempt to seem cool I pulled out my phone and pretended to be talking to someone, but then it starting ringing in my hand! My crush looked sooo confused until he realised I had been faking the phone conversation. He and his mates started laughing at me again. I was sooooo humiliated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)