girls asking guys out (1 Viewer)

girls asking boys out

• Total voters

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
jackattack said:
In a desperate attempt to seem cool I pulled out my phone and pretended to be talking to someone, but then it starting ringing in my hand! My crush looked sooo confused until he realised I had been faking the phone conversation. He and his mates started laughing at me again. I was sooooo humiliated!
that will make for an excellent story to tell in several years time once the shame has worn off.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Is "How Embarassing" in Girlfriend or Dolly? I grabbed one of my sister's Dolly Mags but it's not there I was gonna post lulz.

Okay it's in girlfriend but they totally aren't funny at all in their own right. I guess we are merely laughing at the meta-humour.

Last edited:
HSC
Ashmobs said:
It seems odd to repeat such a word over and over if there wasn't some personal meaning behind it...
I was referring to the 'How Embarassing' section in those teen girl mags. K?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Riet said:
Oh my gosh I was shopping with my mum and she came over to me with these bonds panties when we were in Myers and then right at that moment my crush and his mates walked past and it was SOOOOO embarassing. I ran into the dressing rooms to hide but I tripped out my skirt and it came off so I was half naked in the department store and all the boys were laughing at me.
jackattack said:
In a desperate attempt to seem cool I pulled out my phone and pretended to be talking to someone, but then it starting ringing in my hand! My crush looked sooo confused until he realised I had been faking the phone conversation. He and his mates started laughing at me again. I was sooooo humiliated!
haha you two win

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
I GOT A DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL
hahahahaha :eek::eek::eek:
now what? i asked for coffee/drinks/whatever
definitely drinks. otherwise i'll be a nervous wreck. should i say drinks and some random club night?

HSC
melimoo said:
definitely drinks. otherwise i'll be a nervous wreck. should i say drinks and some random club night?
get him drunk, slip some roofies, rape him, get pregnant, force him to marry you -> happiness.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
melimoo said:
drinks at fourplay. tonight!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You can't talk at clubs because of loud music and it can get awkward.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
jumb said:
You can't talk at clubs because of loud music and it can get awkward.
well, what i was thinking was drinks somewhere first, then go to a club if we're drunkish = sexytime
sexytime in a pub = less hawt
haha :eek:
or is a pub enough?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)