Girl Ready, Boy Not? (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i agree.

this may be an overshare, but i think i practically raped my current boyfriend the first time we had sex.

...and now he's so damn grateful. yeah!
hahaha. such a woman thing to do.

p.s. dan, i've been thinking it for ages, now i'm just going to say it:

you are totally rad.
you know that?
of course you do. :)
aw thanks alison! :eek::eek::eek:

I was going to say the same thing in the post after yours
but I was like nah that would be odd :eek:
Then u said it anyways!

So, as you say
you are totally rad....too!

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i would say he is nervous and shy about having sex for the first time. it's understandable, especially if you arent a virgin.

erm, why would you be especially nervous if you aren't a virgin? Isn't it the other way around..?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
jooobl said:
erm, why would you be especially nervous if you aren't a virgin? Isn't it the other way around..?
no, coz HE'S a virgin, but SHE'S not. so he would be nervous about having sex with someone who might expect something really really good from him.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
mr_brightside said:
yeah thats good advice.

Just start giving him head and stop when he's horny as hell
Then look to him, pull your shirt up, put your hands down your pants, smile and say;

"If you want to cum, then fuck me"

Doubt he could resist.
:) :) :)
trust me ive tried lol and its so tempting for both of us, then this whole not being able to do it thing ruins the moment, or we jst get up to other mischevious stuff, but not the full deal...

Gilbert1 said:
My word of advice. Stop pressuring him. He'll turn around one day you just don't know when and the more you pressure him the more likely is that you will never get any from him.

yeah this came into my mind, i think i need to stop pressuring him, maybe he does feel under pressure that he wont perform good, but ive assured him in many ways that he does other things perfect and just the way i like/want it for me.. hmm i think i better back off.. coz when things get heated up im pretty much like "i wish i could fuck u right now"
lol its bad, ill keep my mouth shut + bare the horniness.

HSC
Most people seem to prefer to loose their virginity to other virgins. Even if he loves you his probably thinking that it won't be as 'special' for you as it is for him cause you've done it before? Everyone I've talked to who has had multiple partners always says they remember their first time over anything else. Plus the whole 'others' thing...

If its any consolation he'd probably fuck you straight up if he wasn't a virgin. :D

vafa

HSC
N/A
MzbLaZeIT said:
the emotions are all there
i feel more attracted + LOVE HIM more than any1 else.. but not everythings perfect
I do not know what sort of person you are and you may be amazed with the way I speak...!

In my point of view, Love is the most important thing in our daily life. We may accept to do something like Civil engineering but if we actually do not love the job, then we may not work properly.

remember love is quite different from physical relationship. physical relationship completes your love but it is not necessarily so vital. A mother loves her child and every time her child is sad, she is sad, everytime her child is sich, she can not go to sleep, if her baby is outside, the mother will think aboutthe child, what she does?what she eats? and ...

so if you really love him and you are sure about your feeling then why are you waiting. go to him and talk to him about your feelings, i am sure he will understand how much you love him

Love is the strongest feeling that a human being has and it is not compareable to any other thing. You need to trust your love and do not be scared...!

Molana is a famous old poet, he describes loves really well:

everyone is looking for love, and now i am amazed this love is looking for who...

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
who says no to a girl who is willing to have sex?
This falls under 4 main headings:

1) Disease
2) You don't want to get around with a slut
3) (F)Ugly
4) You don't treat sex lightly - you idiot.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Darkening your thread has little in common with this, shut up.

He may value your company more than physical contact....or he could be gay

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
My boy has turned it down a few times because he wasn't ready (with previous girlfriends. He was younger than them or didn't feel right. I don;t see a problem with it, he's also willing to wait for me. Just think you'd want him to wait for you if roles were reversed, relax one day when he's ready it will happen

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
vafa said:
I do not know what sort of person you are and you may be amazed with the way I speak...!

In my point of view, Love is the most important thing in our daily life. We may accept to do something like Civil engineering but if we actually do not love the job, then we may not work properly.

remember love is quite different from physical relationship. physical relationship completes your love but it is not necessarily so vital. A mother loves her child and every time her child is sad, she is sad, everytime her child is sich, she can not go to sleep, if her baby is outside, the mother will think aboutthe child, what she does?what she eats? and ...

so if you really love him and you are sure about your feeling then why are you waiting. go to him and talk to him about your feelings, i am sure he will understand how much you love him

Love is the strongest feeling that a human being has and it is not compareable to any other thing. You need to trust your love and do not be scared...!

Molana is a famous old poet, he describes loves really well:

everyone is looking for love, and now i am amazed this love is looking for who...
no im not amazed but i understand what you mean. thank you
i did speak to him about it, we had a huge D+M and it came down to religion (sex before marriage) the fact that we kind of did it once a while ago, he opened up to me and told me how bad he felt about doing it.. and that made me feel really bad aswell.. (no doubt it would to anyone) and the fact that he didnt tell me made it even worse, so he kind of put it off after that. He says he wants to do it, and when we are all horny and stuff he always says he wishes he could fuck me. so im like man whats the go!!

i then explained to him and cleared his head up about sex = intercourse and SEXUAL activity means headjobs, fingering etc, so if he was to be all religious then there was sin in doing what we already do.
then he said he doesnt feel bad with those, just with actual dick in vagina.
see. he's being silly. and made me feel like shit after.

we have issues anyway with sending mixed messages to eachother. i dont know.
i really love him, but he's acting childish atm, and when i tell him the way i feel and how i interpret his behavious he apologises then says he's going to do right coz he hates me feeling down.. but he doesnt follow through.

:(

melsc said:
My boy has turned it down a few times because he wasn't ready (with previous girlfriends. He was younger than them or didn't feel right. I don;t see a problem with it, he's also willing to wait for me. Just think you'd want him to wait for you if roles were reversed, relax one day when he's ready it will happen
yeah, he is younger than me also, so that may be something, that i dont take it as lightly, but he knows about my past and that im not all that experienced anyway. I dont know its quite confusing, and he is being hypocritical.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
no im not amazed but i understand what you mean. thank you
i did speak to him about it, we had a huge D+M and it came down to religion (sex before marriage) the fact that we kind of did it once a while ago, he opened up to me and told me how bad he felt about doing it.. and that made me feel really bad aswell.. (no doubt it would to anyone) and the fact that he didnt tell me made it even worse, so he kind of put it off after that. He says he wants to do it, and when we are all horny and stuff he always says he wishes he could fuck me. so im like man whats the go!!

i then explained to him and cleared his head up about sex = intercourse and SEXUAL activity means headjobs, fingering etc, so if he was to be all religious then there was sin in doing what we already do.
then he said he doesnt feel bad with those, just with actual dick in vagina.
see. he's being silly. and made me feel like shit after.

we have issues anyway with sending mixed messages to eachother. i dont know.
i really love him, but he's acting childish atm, and when i tell him the way i feel and how i interpret his behavious he apologises then says he's going to do right coz he hates me feeling down.. but he doesnt follow through.

:(
if he doesnt want to have sex for religious reasons, then there's no point in trying to push him to do it.

how is he being silly through devotion to religious laws?? :confused:

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Born Dancer said:
if he doesnt want to have sex for religious reasons, then there's no point in trying to push him to do it.

how is he being silly through devotion to religious laws?? :confused:
no i totally respect it
but when he talks saying how much he loves me and in 5 years time he hopes to be engaged to me
and that it will "happen soon"
besides the fact IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED ONCE.
his being hypocritical (if thats the way he's thinking)

then when i respected that it was religious reasons of "no sexual activity" before marriage.. i made the point that oral and other stuff for instance are sexual activity too.. but he brushed that aside, saying nahhh thats different.
so he was kind of not validating his point.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
no i totally respect it
but when he talks saying how much he loves me and in 5 years time he hopes to be engaged to me
and that it will "happen soon"
besides the fact IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED ONCE.
his being hypocritical (if thats the way he's thinking)

then when i respected that it was religious reasons of "no sexual activity" before marriage.. i made the point that oral and other stuff for instance are sexual activity too.. but he brushed that aside, saying nahhh thats different.
so he was kind of not validating his point.
but didnt you say he felt really guilty about it??
maybe he has only realised how much it means to him to save it.
and some people are more comfortable with sexual activity than actual sex - its just personal belief i guess as opposed to hypocracy

lala2

Banned
HSC
I agree with Born_Dancer--some people would feel more comfortable with sexual activity than actual sexual intercourse. In that case, kissing would count as sexual activity--it says in some 'classification' systems that it is considered one.

*hopeful*

HSC
aww well mzblazeit sounds like u just need to get off on what ur getting at the moment....otherwise u could get some on the side-just a suggestion

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
this guy sounds like he has been brainfucked by religion.

just tell him sex =/= hell, then pay for some therapy.

if he cant deal with that[ and btw you are right he is being hypcritical with the sexual activities] then maybe he isnt a keeper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)