We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Serius said:
this guy sounds like he has been brainfucked by religion.

just tell him sex =/= hell, then pay for some therapy.

if he cant deal with that[ and btw you are right he is being hypcritical with the sexual activities] then maybe he isnt a keeper.

thank you, all my friends understand that he's being just a moody lil baby
besides the fact we havent spoken all weekend, i ring him to find out what the fuck is the go, coz its playing on my head.. and he turns some petty lil convo into my mistake for accusing him

(whats up with people changing the story to make it look like your in the wrong)

the conversation ended with "fuck u"
"fuck u 2"

never though relationships could be so confusing until this one!
looks like he's not a keeper atm.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
He sounds like a hypocrite.
He fucked you once but he wont do it again? If his religious beliefs really meant that much to him, nothing would have happened in the first place.

Get him drunk and jump on babe!

katy-g

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
Is this common?

a girl is ready to have sex with the guy, but he isnt?

what could be factors stopping him??

who says no to a girl who is willing to have sex?

This happened with me and my ex.

I think its pretty common for people just to expect all men to be driven by the groin. In my ex's case he simply wasnt ready, and i was fine about it. I just did my waiting, and it was worth it in the end.

Of course he then realised he'd been an ass for waiting so long to start but still... i think if they need that time, then they need that time.

I think its normally associated with a confidence or body image thing...? I know that was the case with my ex.

dillian

HSC
If he still cant do it in 2 months

Call me, ill be finished school, doing lots of rounds

vern

HSC
That's why its a good idea too be really good friends with someone, and kind of get into it more when you feel the emotion strong enough that you want too marry him. You don't have too fuck someone, or commit fornication on any level too show they are right too marry.

upright

HSC
N/A
Is your bf religious (serious christian)?

According to the bible, fornication is a sin.

Fornication is "sexual intercourse between partners who are not married to each other" (dictionary.com).

Your bf doesn't want to go to hell...

*hopeful*

HSC
theres other religions that prohibit fornication as well, but yeh i think the guy in question is christian :confused:

dbf064

HSC
Are you two still together ATM?

He's feeling guilty but he's also confused about religion/sex etc. and where he stands. Thats why he's acting childish.

Give him a bit of time to sort it out. My feeling is that you should always decide what you want before you work out what other people want. He's prob. just considering where he stands with the relationship and his religion.

But hey if it doesn't happen you could always take up dillan's offer

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
vern said:
That's why its a good idea too be really good friends with someone, and kind of get into it more when you feel the emotion strong enough that you want too marry him. You don't have too fuck someone, or commit fornication on any level too show they are right too marry.
I could never have sex with the women I befriend. Personally I think it's a shit idea.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
we are not together at the moment, well its undecided, but we're not exactly happy chappy...
i wrote him a 3 page letter about everything, feelings, me, my views etc (nothing pressuring him) but letting him know im willing to wait etc. coz he means so much

he's going through alot of personal family stuff at the moment, so he hasnt been acting himself very much, i feel neglected, but i have to cope with him being different. his brother and friends are trying to comfort me as he has changed towards them also.

i do not know the full story of what he's going through, but its hard..
its hard to try and back off from your boyfriend who has had dramatical personality change and him to expect me to understand

completely different topic from the sex one i first started with, but its really hard for me at the moment, to decide what i want, when he's in time of need, but needs his space
i want to be there, but if im putting myself first then the best thing for me if to let go

im hurting.
im confused.
im angry at myself for letting my feelings get soo strong for the first time, coz i can feel my heart breaking soon...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)