girl on girl (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Because, while it can have an emotional value attached in the right context, we construe sex as an emotional thing because that's what we are bought up to believe. I.e., in those 'where do I come from?' type books, they'll say things 'well, when a man and a woman love each other very much...'.

I personally am a big fan of the pleasure principle. I like pleasure, and my experiences with sex have lead me to believe that sex is a pleasurable occurence. I'm not saying that I'll have sex with just anybody (although to be fair I have dipped a little low in the standards basket at times) but in terms of casual sex, if I'm not in a relationship, I'm happy with myself and I find a guy who wants the same things as me, then I don't see the point in denying myself the pleasure. I like to have fun, sex is fun and a maths person who finish that equation off for me. : )

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I agree that sex is fun, but claiming that doing it isn't that big a deal is a little bit of a low call.
It's not like you'd have sex with ANYONE, and it's not like the experience isn't *sometimes* one of the most pleasurable experiences u ever experience...

I believe its value comes from the pleasure of it, and the experience its self... that's why it is a big deal, because it can be such a great experience, i'm not one of these people who thinks.... u kno 'you can only have sex with people you love!!! sex is magical!' not like that at all.

I dunno, it sounds like our views... are kinda the same =/

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I agree that sex is fun, but claiming that doing it isn't that big a deal is a little bit of a low call.
It's not like you'd have sex with ANYONE, and it's not like the experience isn't *sometimes* one of the most pleasurable experiences u ever experience...

I believe its value comes from the pleasure of it, and the experience its self... that's why it is a big deal, because it can be such a great experience, i'm not one of these people who thinks.... u kno 'you can only have sex with people you love!!! sex is magical!' not like that at all.

I dunno, it sounds like our views... are kinda the same =/
I don't mean it's not a big deal in the sense that it's not a fairly significant event to have sex, I mean to me it's not life changing and while I won't have sex with *anyone*, it's not like I'm going to knock back anyone short of prince charming or an italian stallion. ;)

HSC
outdoor_chair said:
whats everyones views on girl on girl??
Not being female and all, it's pretty irrelevant from where I stand. Sure, go for it if that's what does it for them, but I'm not about to sit around drooling.

I mean sure, they've got female bodies, and that's cool and all, but I don't see how their sexual preference makes them any more exciting than those who dig guys? In fact, from where I stand it's sort of the opposite.

I skipped the bulk of the thread, but is anyone actually able to point out where the turn on is in people who really aren't in the least bit interested in you, or even anyone male, is? I just don't get it.

Sophie777

I don't find sex is about feelings because I am brought up that way. That is an incredible generalisation. I know how love feels and you can't be taught that. So what I am getting at is that you can't be brought up to feel what you know is inside you as an emotion, not a sensation.

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Um, I never said we were taught how to love through social conditioning. I said that we're taught pretty much from the outset that sex is about love. Read my posts please.

DopeyB

HSC
glycerine said:
I've had lesbian experiences before, it's no big deal. it's all in good fun.
a drunken kiss with a chick is hardly what would classify as a lesbian experience

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
haha and you'd know about her lesbian experiences wouldnt you? :rolleyes:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
DopeyB said:
a drunken kiss with a chick is hardly what would classify as a lesbian experience
well actually the first time i ever made out with a girl i was perfectly sober, but hey, whatever you want to think

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah me too.......i was sober and it never made either of us a lesbian...well not much...ok she is straight im bi, but being drunk or sober...neither of them can mean anything...

Sophie777

You said "we construe sex as an emotional thing because that's what we are bought up to believe. I.e., in those 'where do I come from?' type books, they'll say things 'well, when a man and a woman love each other very much...'. "

If you are going to say things that you feel, then say 'I' because my feelings on the issue are far different to yours. I don't agree that we construe sex as an emotional thing because thats what we are brought up to believe. What I was saying was that I know what love feels like and that having sex is a way of expressing that andf the experience would be far different FOR ME if I didn't feel that. So, regardless of whether I used the word love instead of your wording, I still responded to your post and I did read it.

DopeyB

HSC
a sober kiss with a chick is hardly what would classify as a lesbian experience

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ummm well isnt anything that is girl on girl a lesbian experience regardless of if it is a drunk or sober moment? so no matter if it has specific meaning to either one of the girls...its still a lesbian experience, lesbian = girl on girl...and thats whats happening

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Sophie777 said:
You said "we construe sex as an emotional thing because that's what we are bought up to believe. I.e., in those 'where do I come from?' type books, they'll say things 'well, when a man and a woman love each other very much...'. "

If you are going to say things that you feel, then say 'I' because my feelings on the issue are far different to yours. I don't agree that we construe sex as an emotional thing because thats what we are brought up to believe. What I was saying was that I know what love feels like and that having sex is a way of expressing that andf the experience would be far different FOR ME if I didn't feel that. So, regardless of whether I used the word love instead of your wording, I still responded to your post and I did read it.

Um, I truly believe that we are constructed by the society we live in. I'm not going to back down on that. Ultimately we can't know until you go and relive your childhood in a society where sex is purely physical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)