girl on girl (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
azn_boy said:
dam right i dont! :)

But seriously girl on girl oooooooooooooooooh that just turns me on so much, think about it double the fun for everyone involved ! :) ( whoops i was thinking of me joining them.hehehhe)
Is it still hot if you aren't joining them? ive hooked up with 2 girls in front of my boyfriend and he was like "yeah that was hot" but he wasnt as excited as you sound.

Then again, that WAS only kissing...

Sophie777

I much prefer kissing my boyfriend, it makes you melt inside. But girls are all rigid and ewww... BUT THEN, this is only one experience AND its just because i love boys not girls.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
did you like it ? :D
Mmmm... yeah... it was exciting I guess.

But I do agree kissing my boyfriend is much better cause he gives me butterflies. He's very good... but girls ARE softer, and they taste like lip balm.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i like boys kissing :uhhuh:

and kissing girls would be better because girls are just better at it.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yes. but if you're not wearing lip balm then there's no issue.

Lozzy boop

girl on girl all the way

girl on girl, girl on boy, boy on girl, boy on boy... what should it matter... Love knows no gender, and i stand by that... I have a g/f at the moment, and i am openly attracted to both guys and girls and quite happy with that... I wrote about it in my paper 2 for english advanced, for the journeys essay - "journey of the heart" biting my lip in hope that there wouldnt be any grudges or bias taken into the marking room by markers... I think the more we accept all types of relationships, the more unified and loving a society we will become.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
what about people that love animals?
people that love young girls?
people that love young boys?

you shouldn't have written about that.. generally it's better not to write too much about sex and whatever but o well lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)