girl on girl (2 Viewers)

masteraal

Not-That-Bright said:
what about people that love animals?
people that love young girls?
people that love young boys?

you shouldn't have written about that.. generally it's better not to write too much about sex and whatever but o well lol

well thats a different story :worried:

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I am waaaay more attracted to guys than girls, but I have to say, If i had to watch one, I'd rather watch two girls than two guys... I just think it's prettier... that's why girls are better kissers in my eyes.

But a kiss is only as good as the person giving it... thats why i prefer boyfriends.

Sophie777

People that find young girls, boys or animals sexually attractive... I find these people are very very sick and are in dire need of mental help.

Lozzy boop

Not-That-Bright said:
what about people that love animals?
people that love young girls?
people that love young boys?
I think we are taking about mature relationships that involve members from either sex, with a focus on girl on girl. 'young' girls and boys are a whole different issue, that brings into light the issue of age and maturity... And in those cases there is a lot of circumstance involved... But on a general terms, when we talk of 'girls' and 'boys' there is hopefully an implied sense of maturity, majority of us being in year 12 and all... I dont know where your mind went... and animals? I wont even start...

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I refuse to disclose my sexuality to the masses of internet people.

Yeah but can you say whether or not girls are good kissers without disclosing your sexuality?

masteraal

ohh hell yeah :p

this is fun...and yet i should be studying....meh... :D

edit: now mine doesnt make sense coz 10 ppl have posted before me...LOL

Last edited:

Sophie777

perhaps he hasn't kissed a girl and it would hence give his sexuality away to disclose that information.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
when people start talking about all abstract senses of 'relationships'.. i'd like to know where it ends... a 70 year old man with an 18 year old woman? i'm sure most people would think there's something kinda wrong there.

Or is there simply no boundary on what is an ok relationship.. as long as both parties are mature they can partake in any sexual practices they wish?

Lozzy boop

Not-That-Bright said:
when people start talking about all abstract senses of 'relationships'.. i'd like to know where it ends... a 70 year old man with an 18 year old woman? i'm sure most people would think there's something kinda wrong there.

Or is there simply no boundary on what is an ok relationship.. as long as both parties are mature they can partake in any sexual practices they wish?
circumstance baby, circumstance! *Read what i said above* and yes, thats quite an age gap, but since when did we start using extremes, and how is this relevant, unless your notion of a 'relationship' needs to be more clearly defined...

Serg01

I agree... if both parties are comfortable with eachother.. then nothing else should matter.. the boundries of love/sex are none... HOWEVER.. one rule should be ion place which is they must be mature, as younger parties may not know what they are getting into...

*boy, do I sound stupid... *sigh

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
masteraal said:
ohh hell yeah :p

this is fun...and yet i should be studying....meh... :D

My sentiments exactly...
But who can shy away from such an interesting conversation.
I'd kiss a girl/guy/undecided over do maths exams any day!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
my point is that i don't think we should celebrate girl/girl, boy/boy, girl/boy or whatever relationships as all being the same thing... each should be celebrated for its differences and those differences should be recognised..

Lozzy boop

Serg01 said:
I agree... if both parties are comfortable with eachother.. then nothing else should matter.. the boundries of love/sex are none... HOWEVER.. one rule should be ion place which is they must be mature, as younger parties may not know what they are getting into...

*boy, do I sound stupid... *sigh
No you don't sound stupid, that was my point exactly... You worded it very nicely... *highfive*
... Maturity people... maturity! thats the issue at heart... not petaphiles or child sex offenders... 'the boundries of love/sex are none' if both are mature and well aware of the nature of the relationship and girl consent

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Sophie777 said:
perhaps he hasn't kissed a girl and it would hence give his sexuality away to disclose that information.

True.
I'm sorry Not-So-Bright...
Add whatever you feel appropriate.

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
My sentiments exactly...
But who can shy away from such an interesting conversation.
I'd kiss a girl/guy/undecided over do maths exams any day!
Want to skip maths tomorrow??? :p ;)

Lozzy boop

Not-That-Bright said:
...each should be celebrated for its differences and those differences should be recognised..
Why didnt you just say that in the first place?! I agree with that! but when you went off onto your tangent about young boys and girls and animals... I didn't feel we saw eye to eye... you didn't have to go to such extremes to point out such a simple believe Xo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)