girl on girl (1 Viewer)

Binky

"Remember, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve"
hehe just a quote i remember from Strange Bedfellows. I know it's not about lesbians but yer.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
all the guys are gonna say how much they love it.

Just you watch.

As for girls... meh

hmmmmmmmm

of corse all guys love it.....thats y u get them to pay u if u and ur friends hook up

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
nothing wrong with it, whether it's a choice, or for some fun. ppl shouldn't be stereotyped for it.

mack

Banned
HSC
I cant type much because I drooled all over the keyboard from merely seeing the title of this thread.

Kate_J

I have nothing against lesbians, the thing that bugs me is girl who get with other girls not because they are attracted to each other but because they think it's cool! I mean I know all the guys will say it's a big turn on, but from what I've seen people just ended up thinking these girls were trying a little too hard.

outdoor_chair

this is mainly for the girls to answer dnt mind from the guys, what u do u think of watching girl on girl?? turn u on?

Sophie777

watching it? not interested. Doing it? still not interested. But a little less against it.

Why? Are you a lesbian?

outdoor_chair

y wud u asume i am female, i cud b male who knows its clearly not important. does girl on girl turn ne straight girls on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)