Getting Layed at Skoolies? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Nick said:
"luxuriating"?

this guy's a poet

should get a job writing hallmark cards

excuse me mr camu, sir, but i have to agree.

so as to help me be cool like you, can yuo please teach me how to master the english language like you?

first, i have some questions.

1: luxuriating. is this a real word, or is it one of your originals? also, so i know when to use it, what does it mean? i mean, are you creating luxury, as in "luxiariting" the surrounding area, or are you behaving in a luxurious manner? or are you simply enmjoyed luxury?

2:
Camu said:
haha I'm gonna be nailing all the dimes while you dorks are squeezing one out in your hotel rooms BUNG
please sir, what is a "dime"? i think ur saying something about a woman/girl, but i cant tell, since u never actually say woman/girl in any of your posts. maybe you mean dames?
further on this point, presumably the "dimes" in question are the "finest" ladies around. if this is the case, why are they only dimes? why not quarters, or even dollars?

i think maybe the coolness is escaping me, so i dont understand. please help all of us be as great as you are.

yours sincerely, weiner boy.

Camu

keep telling yourselves that people like me and gronkboyslim wont be having sex at schoolies, it will likely soften your own rejections. however, in the real world, i know i will definately be banging some fine young beauties that cant resist the sight of a handsome devil luxuriating in the queensland rays.

i don't care if you make shitty jokes, live in denial, or right 1000 word essay's with RANDOM CAPITALISATION, whatever makes you feel better about not getting as much action as me.

-Camu (currently luxuriating at a buff 74kg, working to a trim and ripped 72.5kg by schoolies)

ryaneco

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT STILL EXIST, THOSE WHO CRITISIZE PEOPLE WHO ARE VIRGINS OR WISH NOT TO HAVE RANDOM ONE NIGHT STANDS

It is people LIKE YOU that fuck up this world, pressuring little girls to have sex with you, thinking that you will love them for it. It is people like YOU that pressure women to be nothing but sex objects. You reinforce patriarchy and resort to stupid PIMP GANGSTA NIGGA BLACK WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU CALL IT name-calling that happen to have DIFFERENT VALUES TO YOU.

NONE OF US are stopping you from having random sex. NONE OF US. FUCK ALL THE GIRLS THAT WANT SOME BAD ASS NIGGER TO PUMP THEM ALL YOU WANT. We're not stopping you! if someone says you're too confident BE A REAL MAN AND WALK AWAY FROM IT BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY WERE A BAD-ASS NIGGA that has SEX EVERYDAY, you know that you wouldn't WASTE YOUR TIME ON AN INTERNET FORUM ON SOME PERSON THAT THINKS YOU ARE ONLY A LITTLE BIT TOO CONFIDENT.

school is OVER. I cannot believe how IGNORANT you are by petty name-calling, suggesting that either 1. being a virgin 2. waits for the right girl/guy or 3. DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE RANDOM SEX EVERYDAY OF SCHOOLIES LIKE YOU can be a fucking BAD THING and not "COOL" and "BAD-ASS" or NOT AS DARK AS YOU or whatever CRAP you are talking about because SKIN COLOUR IS NOT A PERSONALITY.

and you wanna know what's great? You can reply to this post and use all your bad-ass vocabulary all you want, but that don't mean a thing at all! you know WHY!?

BECAUSE I CAN TAKE IT.

Tool.

*claps* well said, i don't think anyone on this board could have put it better. I'd just like to add one thing about the petty name calling - this was yr 7 behaviour fuckwits, your finished school now and your still degrading others, keep going please and see how fucking far you get in the real world, you stupid fucking losers, get a fucking life and grow up, people like you are a disgrace to society and to our country.

Camu

Albert K. Holic said:
excuse me mr camu, sir, but i have to agree.

so as to help me be cool like you, can yuo please teach me how to master the english language like you?

first, i have some questions.

1: luxuriating. is this a real word, or is it one of your originals? also, so i know when to use it, what does it mean? i mean, are you creating luxury, as in "luxiariting" the surrounding area, or are you behaving in a luxurious manner? or are you simply enmjoyed luxury?
luxuriating means to indulge in luxury; to revel. it also means to take great delight. may i recommend the macquarie dictionary as a source you should look into.

Albert K. Holic said:
2:

please sir, what is a "dime"? i think ur saying something about a woman/girl, but i cant tell, since u never actually say woman/girl in any of your posts. maybe you mean dames?
further on this point, presumably the "dimes" in question are the "finest" ladies around. if this is the case, why are they only dimes? why not quarters, or even dollars?

i think maybe the coolness is escaping me, so i dont understand. please help all of us be as great as you are.

yours sincerely, weiner boy.
A dime is a beautiful girl. Luckily for you, this is not a word that you will have to use often. I imagine you are more suited to the word "trog". i do not associate with such creatures.

HSC
Camu said:
luxuriating means to indulge in luxury; to revel. it also means to take great delight. may i recommend the macquarie dictionary as a source you should look into.
thank you sir. im surprised you can read though...

Camu said:
A dime is a beautiful girl. Luckily for you, this is not a word that you will have to use often. I imagine you are more suited to the word "trog". i do not associate with such creatures.
you cut me real deep right now brother, real deep...

Camu

Albert K. Holic said:
thank you sir. im surprised you can read though...

you cut me real deep right now brother, real deep...
it shouldn't surprise you that i have a higher grasp of the english language. now run along little one, the virgin squad already has enough cheerleaders.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
any girl stupid enough to even touch you has problems. perhaps you pretend to be someone you're not, but i can assure you if she knew just the kind of faggot that you really are she would be ashamed of herself - especially if she was a 'dime'. you'd be lucky mate

HSC
Camu said:
-Camu (currently luxuriating at a buff 74kg, working to a trim and ripped 72.5kg by schoolies)
Mr Camu sir, ummm, 72.5 kg?

hmmmmm. now, either you are a very short, nuggety kinda guy, or you are an absolute stick insect. so which is it champ, tall dark and handsome, or little man syndrome?

(i still cant believe luxuriating is a real word..... i really should have checked that :))

Camu

Albert K. Holic said:
Mr Camu sir, ummm, 72.5 kg?

hmmmmm. now, either you are a very short, nuggety kinda guy, or you are an absolute stick insect. so which is it champ, tall dark and handsome, or little man syndrome?

(i still cant believe luxuriating is a real word..... i really should have checked that :))
incorrect. i guess your understanding of body types is similar to your understanding of the english language. This man is 5'11 (thats how tall i am), and weighs 71kg (less than me).

is he an absolute stick insect by your standards?

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
haha, are you going to compare yourself to him? i doubt you would train anywhere near as much as he does

Camu

of course i dont, i was showing that 5'11 72.5kg is hardly an absolute stick insect. Everybody is trying to take jabs at Camu, don't bother plebs, your arms are too short to box with God

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yes, and there are people who weigh 100kg that look like gorilla's, others that just look fat...
bingo.

also, im still confused by "dimes".

camu, ur selling urself short, if ur only going for dimes! why not go for dollars! bills even! reach for the stars.

what a fuckwit.

bak0r

Camu said:
I see why you dont like me. You're in the friend zone. I actually owe you a thank you. It's people like you that make my job easier, I get to have sex with all the luscious lushes and they don't feel the need to bore me with all their bullshit problems, cos that's what you're for. Hahaha well done, you put up with all the bullshit girls have to offer while i pick up the benefits. You are just like one of the girls! hahaha
thorpey says your fully sick...

lol that ad is mad...

HSC
bak0r said:
thorpey says your fully sick...

lol that ad is mad...
lol, great call.

in fact, has anyone else noticed how many ads thorpey is in these days, after being in vitrually no ads not so long ago?

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Albert K. Holic said:
lol, great call.

in fact, has anyone else noticed how many ads thorpey is in these days, after being in vitrually no ads not so long ago?
yeah, it's beginning to make me sick haha

HSC
tammer said:
yeah, it's beginning to make me sick haha
ha, i was going to say "fully sick"?, but then i realised that u probably meant that.... ;)

but it is quite strange i think. also, does he still have his business selling pearls?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Camu said:
keep telling yourselves that people like me and gronkboyslim wont be having sex at schoolies,
Oh you'll get laid. I don't doubt that There are plenty of naive girls, and they like fully sick people like you

Camu said:
it will likely soften your own rejections. however, in the real world, i know i will definately be banging some fine young beauties that cant resist the sight of a handsome devil luxuriating in the queensland rays.
What could be more handsome than a dark, bad ass nigga to be banging between my legs and your fat gigantic full of yourself ego weighing me down? I'll love it knowing your dick has been up fifty pussies including mine. No I can't get AIDS. I'm naive!

Please fuck my best friend too, and my cousin, and my ex boyfriend.

Camu said:
i don't care if you make shitty jokes, live in denial, or right 1000 word essay's with RANDOM CAPITALISATION, whatever makes you feel better about not getting as much action as me.
I have a boyfriend. He lives next door. What do you think I do five times more than you? Stupid name-calling again right? Ah I see.

Camu said:
Metrosexual. And nah, that's not a bad thing. It means that you're not a masculine stereotype, even they you TRY to be, with your "i have sex everyday with beautiful babes" attitude.

Tool.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)