General Thoughts: Science (1 Viewer)

leb2_die4

HSC
What did you guys put for the dude on the moon and earth? I wrote weight = mass x acceleration (usually gravity), weight is dependent on acceleration, mass isn't, in 0g there's no weight but still mass and weight is measured in kg, mass is in N.

mass= the matter in an object
weight= is the gravitanional force pulling u down

MzG1zi

HSC
i put 10^-10 because it was on the edge of that, the maximum?
i said that they should reduce how loud a mp3 goes because ppl have to yell over the sound of the mp3 to communicate with the user, i.e. excreting more than 80dB and posing the user of the MP3 to go deaf. i hope im right :S

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
To the reproductive one, I completely stuffed up. My brain was like a little weird when I answered it. I wrote
' The gametes are vital for meiosis to create an offspring? '

What the hell? I am mental and I am so angry I wrote that now. I get pissed off at stupid mistakes.

I wrote convection for the magma thing. It was a guess.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
for a theory i used
Newton third law of motion :Action reaction
Do you think i'd get good marks?
or does only big bang theory works?
I wrote the evolution theory? I think I was meant to write natural selection theory. Ah well?

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
LOL. Why am I wasting valuable study time on BOS, discussing my thoughts on a test?

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
What did everyone get for the magma question? I can't be bothered looking for the answer through 28 pages of opinions.

FTW

HSC
What the hell? I am mental and I am so angry I wrote that now. I get pissed off at stupid mistakes.

I wrote convection for the magma thing. It was a guess.
I also wrote convection :)

I'm sure everyone made silly mistakes, I think I mixed up mass and weight. Don't worry, you'll do fine :)

silence--

HSC
^haha

i forced myself to get off at 8 and do some study.

now here i am again :/

edit: meh, multipost

i wrote convection for magma after thinking about it for like half an hour

T K

HSC
I wrote the evolution theory? I think I was meant to write natural selection theory. Ah well?
There are many theories of evolution, so saying evolution itself may be incorrect. However, I'm not sure how the examiners themselves mark it but your response technically should of said "the theory of evolution by natural selection".

Last edited:

Mudkip94

HSC
Does anyone else masturbate before exams? I have to or else I'll get really nervous for some reason and my fingers get jittery.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Btw, in case anyone gets confused, the uterus and the womb are the exact same thing. "Uterus" is just the Latin name of saying "womb".
Although I'm guessing that they will only accept "Uterus"

lewi311

HSC
I thought it was ok, and I'm really bad at science. Should be able to get a band 5 though. The questions about reproductive organs were heaps unexpected for me, but I thnk I did ok.

burger125

HSC
very easy. aiming for 95+

what was the magma movement under the earths crust???
i thought its convection currents but it wouldnt fit so i just put current ??
i would like to know how you already know what subjects you want to do in year 12 without even doing year 11 let alone aiming for 99.9+?

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Although I'm guessing that they will only accept "Uterus"
Why wouldn't they accept a word that means the exact same thing? You DO know that there are multiple answers to some questions, right?

MzG1zi

HSC
What did everyone get for the magma question? I can't be bothered looking for the answer through 28 pages of opinions.
this will probably make you feel better. when i was doing the magma question, i was so brain dead that i answered volcano
i guess im wrong

aln

HSC
Ryde Secondary... but it's a shitty selective school... glad I'm leaving next year
(mostly to do my subjects... not that I care whether if it's selective or not...) =P

What's your name?

you go to my school ?

- name : Alvin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)