General Thoughts: Science (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
It didn't actually say to use the source for that question - only for the one before it.

You can never trust them :p
Actually it did. Question 61 (or whatever it was) was worth 5 marks and had a part A and a part B.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
It was less than 4000 Hz as their hearing was only what was shaded.

maths94

HSC
for the theory one i did the big bang theory...big bang occured and since den the universe has been growing.. i did the evidence as satelites and telescopes as u can see the universe is getting bigger....LOL at the mp3 that was easy the proposal to decrease the maximum volume on mp3s to 80 ....very easy

sfer

HSC
for the last multiple choice question the one about if you are listening to an mp3 at 60dB what frequency can you hear , i put greater than 4000 hertz
The correct answer is lower than 4000 hertz, I think.

Also, I decided to dispute them on that question - writing that an MP3 is a file format, and they should always refer to is as an MP3 PLAYER. Douches.

Z

Zamie

Hey guys, do you know if meassy handwriting will cause me to lose mark. I just can't help it ): my palms get sweaty and im constantly sneezing all exam lol.

specky2009

HSC
Yeah, I thought it was pretty easy, much easier than I expected. I didn't even study, luckily it was mostly skills stuff :)

Entity

HSC

Also, I decided to dispute them on that question - writing that an MP3 is a file format, and they should always refer to is as an MP3 PLAYER. Douches.
Oh god that always annoys me. They're the department of education and they cant even get that right...

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
im lost, then how come the answer is visible light?
It said in the source (SLIVER or whatever) that solar panels use light. It could be presumed it meant visible light, which if you check on the internet it is :skip:

Riot09

HSC
i put cervix for the reproduction question is it cervix or uterus/womb

how about the last question my main points were
-no acid rain,-no global warming,-no climate change,-no oil rigs or mining,-improved air quality=saving natural habitats,flora and fauna.and therefore more benitifitial than detrimental to the environment. is this okay or did i f up,because some other guys on this thread also discussed about the disadvantages,but i didnt do it b'cos it didnt say discuss but evaluate.

also how about the dna question labelled p
i put gene is this right or wrong?

Amogh

HSC
N/A
lol, i couldnt add the theory part
same
i just wrote outside the box
hope that is fine with the markers

Dude were you like reading my test or something? Your answers are like exactly my ones.
lol thers only one right answer mate
i got same stuff as well :spin:

i think they did say player
lol iono, was too busy burning out of my pen

else its epic bos FAIL

maths94

HSC
what was that DNA one where it showed the diagram of DNA then like did this |___________| wat part of the DNA is this.. gene or chromosome..i did gene? dat corrct

Entity

HSC
Damn... i really thought it was A T_T had no idea
Eh, its one mark. And by the looks of it, your going for your HSC so this is just a test to see where your at compared to the other people in Aus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)