General Thoughts: Science (1 Viewer)

Kanane

HSC
N/A
Whoa the replies to this thread are quick...Everytime I refresh, theres like a new page o_o Or maybe its just my crappy computer...

I have a feeling that I believe I've done better than I truly have. Yay for self-doubt :l

mastistar

HSC
Also what was annoying, the geological jelly. I wanted to say a disadvantage with this model was it was edible. And also tasty.
Lmfao..I swear i wanted to write that but that looked like an I.M Answer to write XDD.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
! oh no... I had consecutive a,b,c,d once and 2 consecutive d,c,b,a's
to be more precise
i had one abcd
one dcba
lol this is uber weird
wonder if they intentionally did that

Entity

HSC
Oh that one was extremely weird.
It was part b) of question 61 i believe and it said above "Please refer to Source A for the next question". I did CNS but then risked a mark by just doing digestive which was in source B.

Yep i did same thing, perhaps we are right?
Same here buddy... Same here...

zxreth

HSC
What did you guys put for the scientific theory? I put Darwin's theory and wrote about pentadactyl limbs and how unrelated animals like birds and mammals have them which suggests they come from a common ancestor and how human embryos have tails and gills (even though it asked for ONE piece of evidence *he he*).
i put the theory of plate tectonics. evidence was that the rocks along the coastline/border of each country is the same as the country it was joined to in pangea. think that should be right?

sfer

HSC
OH. MY. GOD. IM GOING TO KILL THE BOS COORDINATOR! When i saw that question, i was like "Hey, Endocrine and Central Nervous System." Then i saw the question saying to use source B and i was like hang on a minute... I asked the BOS person and they said that I was to use the Source.

So now i have an answer with the digestive and the nervous system. -__-
It didn't actually say to use the source for that question - only for the one before it.

You can never trust them :p

Mudkip94

HSC
Why were X and Y similar? I put they both produce sex cells (even though females are born with ova). I wish I wasn't so immature and make crude sex jokes during the reproduction topic :(

sfer

HSC
i put the theory of plate tectonics. evidence was that the rocks along the coastline/border of each country is the same as the country it was joined to in pangea. think that should be right?
Wasn't it supposed to be a scientific theory that supported evolution, or did I read the question wrong?

sfer

HSC
Why were X and Y similar? I put they both produce sex cells (even though females are born with ova). I wish I wasn't so immature and make crude sex jokes during the reproduction topic :(
I put that they store/produce sex cells, to cover the 2 of them.

silence--

HSC
This is when they place the papers ontop of each other and check if they match??

If so thats not fair at all.
lol wut?

alligning is a process in which your marks are moderated compared to how the rest of the state does.

Entity

HSC
Dude were you like reading my test or something? Your answers are like exactly my ones.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
i believe that is right

miss giggles

HSC
for the last multiple choice question the one about if you are listening to an mp3 at 60dB what frequency can you hear , i put greater than 4000 hertz

Mudkip94

HSC
oh great that means i got two answers wrong, cause i thought the sun generated UV rays :S
The sun does but only visible light and microwaves penetrate atmosphere (UV does too because of ozone holes but that's negligible).

msaint

HSC
I said that the endocrine (hormonal) and nervous system work together to control and co-ordinate the body using chemical and electrical messages to achieve what is known as a homeostasis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)