General Thoughts - Modern History (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
What were your overall thoughts on this exam? Share your opinions here.

Jerruy

HSC
NAILED IT!

I found it so easy. I finished with over 10 minutes left and wrote heaps for all my answers!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

abbott75

HSC
Yeah it was a great exam. I'm hoping for a solid band 5, maybe evan a 6.

williamc

HSC
ww1: easy as. only wrote an extra .5 page for q2 from what was given. For q3 i expanded into another 2 pages from what was given

National study: question was the same as my half yearly and trial pretty much. Wrote 9 pages.

Personality: Section a was easy.. wrote 4 pages. Part b.. the quote fit very well with my personality. Wrote 5 pages for it.

International and conflict study: Worst section. Question was hard. Wrote 8.5 of everythign i knew about it, proally wont go that good. Dotted my full stop as they said pens down.

trentles

HSC
that was a pretty good exam...i cannot beliiivveee how much i wrote...it surprised me...it took me ages to sort through it all at the end...i hope it all gets marked...i think filling in the front pages and such are more diffcult than the exams as yet..

Source study was GREAT 20 or above unless ive done something tht i havnt noticed...i wrote three and a half pages for each

Germany i did the social.cultrual life in germany - 13 pages

Albert Speer - 5 pages
part 2 - 8 pages

and arab israeli i did the settler question..i think i wrecked it but

8 pages

anarekrap

HSC
Excellent:) that exam was good

i hope i manage above 90

my school assessed mark was 90 so hopefully i get a band 6:)

anaaa

HSC
WW1 was good. Bit of an anticlimax after all the 'it's going to be about the home front' predictions though!

Germnay was good too, no dramas.

I can't say I loved the personality question, part b (I do Speer). I mean it was okay, but the whole generic question thing is a bit of a joke, it leaves the door open for you talk about anything i suppose.

Cold War was awesome, there was something there for people who'd only studied the beginning (thank goodness) as well as for those who'd made it to the end.

Good luck!

mzduxx2006

HSC
trentles said:
that was a pretty good exam...i cannot beliiivveee how much i wrote...it surprised me...it took me ages to sort through it all at the end...i hope it all gets marked...i think filling in the front pages and such are more diffcult than the exams as yet..

Source study was GREAT 20 or above unless ive done something tht i havnt noticed...i wrote three and a half pages for each

Germany i did the social.cultrual life in germany - 13 pages

Albert Speer - 5 pages
part 2 - 8 pages

and arab israeli i did the settler question..i think i wrecked it but

8 pages
hm world war one i wrote an odd 16+ pages for secition one...my hand hurts considerably.

germany i wrote 16 pages. i picked a

leni i done 16 for part b and 13 for part a

pacific i done 16 pages.

MY HAND HURTS A HELL OF A LOT.

overall i think i performed solidly. i hope its a band 5 although i would be extactic if it was a 6. :D

goodluck to all those modern candidates :D

xoxo

i.love.my.duck

HSC
i did the cold war for peace and conflict...

i thought the question that i did was pretty good, on the policies of gorbachev, till i got out of the exam, and talked to a teacher who said that the question will cause outrage...due to the fact that gorbachev is a personality!

lol i hadn't realised! so am now a bit worried, seeing as those who did gorbachev as a personality would have learnt all they needed to know for the CW essay twice!

not sure how many people do cold war and gorbachev tho...but i figure that some people may have written almost identical essays in the part b of the personality and the cold war section

williamc

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
hm world war one i wrote an odd 16+ pages for secition one...my hand hurts considerably.

pacific i done 16 pages.

overall i think i performed solidly. i hope its a band 5 although i would be extactic if it was a 6. :D

xoxo
If that doesnt get u a band 6 u wrote a whoel lot of shit.

abbott75

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:

pacific i done 16 pages.

xoxo
Do you write LIKE THIS???

blackall46

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:

pacific i done 16 pages.

xoxo
overall i think you talk out your arse

jess.z

HSC
ahaha, you people write alot...
but it doesnt matter HOW much you write, but the quality of what you write, someone could do less than 8 pages and get full marks...

not me though

ashleypage

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:

pacific i done 16 pages.

xoxo
You must write massively.

williams180

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:

pacific i done 16 pages.

xoxo
your a joke

i.love.my.duck

HSC
well i wrote like 25 pages for each section....

but seeing as i only wrote one word on each line, in actuality, i only wrote like 400 words for each section =P

jimmyjimjames

HSC
What, 3 words per line?

mzduxx2006 said:

pacific i done 16 pages.

xoxo

abbott75

HSC
i.love.my.duck said:
well i wrote like 25 pages for each section....

but seeing as i only wrote one word on each line, in actuality, i only wrote like 400 words for each section =P
At least the marker will be able to read it, unlike mine. I'm not even entirely sure I wrote in English!

skynet89

HSC
good paper though i did shit cause of last minute study + faggots in our class taught us the 'cold war' with the assessments.

i did 8 pages for russia, 9 for Trotsky and only 6 and a half for cold war. what's the minimum mark for a band 5?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)