fuel prices! (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
360flip said:
its hilarious seeing the entire economy going into panic when petrol prices are only a few cents more expensive face it oil is running out there is still 50% of the world's oil underground but at our current growing rate for consumption for oil specially from the us china and europe no doubt in a few decades as the top scientist predict that we will completely run out of oil and in that process as oil supplies are becoming more and more limited its price a barrel is going to raise equals higher petrol prices for the economy that may be bad for business the economy goverment everything even the makeup we wear the clothes we wear everything so we are facing a probable catstophe or whatever its spelt so lets face it oil prices are going to rise if you struggle to cope with the petrol prices you can cutback on your expenses or use other forms of transport like taxis buses trains or save petrol and use your car when you only need to stuff like that dont panic for the time being our technology is developing so well that in the future we'll be driving cars run by water or electricity or other resources
omg.. full stops and commas were created for a reason. I don't even know where one idea starts and one idea ends.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't bother trying to read it... no offence but when I see a whole paragraph with no punctuation, my brain turns off.

But it's funny that I pay more for bottled water, milk, etc.. than I do for petrol; yet I whine about petrol.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
360flip said:
its hilarious seeing the entire economy going into panic when petrol prices are only a few cents more expensive face it oil is running out there is still 50% of the world's oil underground but at our current growing rate for consumption for oil specially from the us china and europe no doubt in a few decades as the top scientist predict that we will completely run out of oil and in that process as oil supplies are becoming more and more limited its price a barrel is going to raise equals higher petrol prices for the economy that may be bad for business the economy goverment everything even the makeup we wear the clothes we wear everything so we are facing a probable catstophe or whatever its spelt so lets face it oil prices are going to rise if you struggle to cope with the petrol prices you can cutback on your expenses or use other forms of transport like taxis buses trains or save petrol and use your car when you only need to stuff like that dont panic for the time being our technology is developing so well that in the future we'll be driving cars run by water or electricity or other resources
ok, so ciel has noted this already, but far out mate. you don't even have ONE full stop in that massive paragraph. not even at the end... it's weird how you actually have an apostrophe in there though... try find it guys!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
EATAPIE said:
ok, so ciel has noted this already, but far out mate. you don't even have ONE full stop in that massive paragraph. not even at the end... it's weird how you actually have an apostrophe in there though... try find it guys!
I couldn't find it :p

It's like a find-a-word... except without the table grid to keep things in line :p

360flip

HSC
N/A
with people typing "omg lol wtf hax0r n00b hay wanna go 4 a sk8" shit like that and you critise me for not putting in commas and full stops get over it! its the fucking internet not a english assessment

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah gotcha.

I've seen some Shell stations stocking Optimax Extreme (presumable 100 RON fuel). Which cars need that?! (I'm thinking something like a Lambo or Ferrari or something)

EATAPIE

HSC
360flip said:
for seremify, there's the apostrophe. :D

EATAPIE

HSC
360flip said:
with people typing "omg lol wtf hax0r n00b hay wanna go 4 a sk8" shit like that and you critise me for not putting in commas and full stops get over it! its the fucking internet not a english assessment
um, its not about it being an eng assessment or not. i'm not judging you cos you can't spell or something. the point is, you're bloody making it too damn hard for ppl to read. it shouldnt hav to b an assessment for u to add in grammar and punctuation. it should bloody come naturally.

360flip

HSC
N/A
EATAPIE said:
um, its not about it being an eng assessment or not. i'm not judging you cos you can't spell or something. the point is, you're bloody making it too damn hard for ppl to read. it shouldnt hav to b an assessment for u to add in grammar and punctuation. it should bloody come naturally.
look who's talking fag do you have any idea that some people wouldn't understand "ppl" "hav" "b" "u"

CieL

HSC
360flip said:
look who's talking fag do you have any idea that some people wouldn't understand "ppl" "hav" "b" "u"
Besides the point, if you want to state your opinion (and since you've written an essay I guess you do), you might as well make it legible for others so we can provide some input on whatever you've written.

Minai said:
I've seen some Shell stations stocking Optimax Extreme (presumable 100 RON fuel). Which cars need that?! (I'm thinking something like a Lambo or Ferrari or something)
Haha yeah 100.. it's not really which cars need it, it's which owner prefers it.. if it gives them a good feeling, let them buy it.. we all pay our own prices depending on what satisfies us. If they found a market large enough to pay their fuel transport fees (plus other costs) - why not =]

It's like having Lean Cuisine and home brand.. take whichever tickles your fancy since it's on the shelf.. if not, go to other alternatives.. like Weight Watchers if you're fat (ie. 95+ron - in this case, 100ron - if your car can only take premium)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The petrol prices seem to be coming down a bit... saw 124 in my local station (normally very expensive here since it's the only Caltex/service station in the area).

EATAPIE

HSC
360flip said:
yeah some n00bl3ts might not understand ppl, hav, b, u. but no one can bloody understand a paragraph with no grammar fag.

how about i try and type like you with no punctuation at all how do you know when one idea ends or not it could flow together like a poem it also increases ambiguity you know what the thing is when people start reading your post their eyes just get tired and they cant be bothered trying to figure out what youre trying to say i know when i read yours i read about eight words then just skipped your post cos i was like this is gay and its not about writing as an english scholar or not its being considerate to other people and letting them understand what youre trying to say get it fag if you understand what im typing then youre a weirdo dont change your typing style then and just keep on typing like you did before people will then bag you out and tell you that youre gay ok youre gay cya kthxbai

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
its all about economics.. lol inflation rate... the characteristics of a cost-push inflation... :) affecting the factors of production... hence petrol to transport products... e.g fruit... jackd up petrol = jackd up cost of production = jacked up fruit lol..... topic 3 economics/inflation if your interestd?

but yes... it is outrageous isnt it?

CieL

HSC
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
its all about economics.. lol inflation rate... the characteristics of a cost-push inflation... :) affecting the factors of production... hence petrol to transport products... e.g fruit... jackd up petrol = jackd up cost of production = jacked up fruit lol..... topic 3 economics/inflation if your interestd?

but yes... it is outrageous isnt it?
I guess it's also associated with the demand and supply if you're also interested.. and also to do with prices and profit maximising factors, plus elasticity =] Part 1,2,3 in eco for today X]

I have no idea - I'm a n00b at eco

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
jooobl said:
Speaking of petrol prices... I went for a drive today to see where I could get the cheapest petrol in my area... So yeah, the cheapest was $1.30-something so I am like, yeah ok...pull up-- fill it up... THEN I FUCKING REALISE I FILL IT WITH THAT PREMIUM UNLEADED SHIT.... SO MUCH FOR SAVING MONEY!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT WAS SO EXPENSIVE AND I ONLY REALISED WHEN I HAD FILLED IT UP LIKE 3/4's FULL!
:mad1:

i think for the last 12-14months i have used PULP.old car needed it and current car i use premium.(i believe its better for me).

seremify007 said:
The petrol prices seem to be coming down a bit... saw 124 in my local station (normally very expensive here since it's the only Caltex/service station in the area).
lol i think that's as close as its going to get.i spoke to few servo guys and they it would increase upto 1.40 by the end of the week.[imagine premium :O]
thats why on tuesday i bought a 10L tank.and have a spare 5L one.i think it was a smart investment.if you find a cheap place get it as quickly as you can.i drove past kogarah yesterday and PULP was 1.45*sigh*.

Gangels

HSC
I just read in the paper that fuel, in rural areas, will be up to 2 dollars a litre by next year and at the rate its going will rise by 3-10 cents per week until reaches that amount. Goddam i hope these predictions are wrong:uhoh:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I guess we'll catch up to Europe at this rate..

CieL

HSC
$1.40 for ULP!!!
Therefore, $1.51 for PULP!!!

@$%^&*(&UY@$
And I haven't filled up recently!! Only got around 100km till my tank dies!!

This licks balls =.=

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
I drove to work this morning, and I saw a petrol station selling the normal (cheapest) unleaded for $149.9 a LITRE...

That is ridiculous, and I filled up at a place at 132.9 (includes 4 cent discount with woolies) which STILL isn't cheap....

Hurry up and build some decent solar powered cars :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)