Fringe (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
fuck those faggots, it is doing well in america

maybe if they didnt pit a new show up against house

maybe if they fucked off CSI instead, god that show is archaic and FACTUALLY WRONG to the point of infuriation

HSC
lol^

they have two an a half men, and CSI like every night o.o it's too much of the same shows over and over/

i'll probably stream it, don't you waste more mb downloading it compared to just streaming stuff?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i'll probably stream it, don't you waste more mb downloading it compared to just streaming stuff?
I don't know how much it takes to stream it but I would think it would be significantly less than the 350mb it takes to download it... but that's what 72gb download quotas are for.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
Dumsum said:
I thought you were me
haha man I am, lol nah. maybe i should change my dp to create less confusion.

oh and at least you guys get channel 9, we get this fuck off piece of shit channel WIN tv it certainly aint made of win.

catsta

HSC
it got AXED?

seriously, the best new show on tv got its ass kicked off... CHANNEL NINE? okay this world is freaking me out. i need a paper bag.

i agree with the thing about joshua jackson though. i go LOL everytime i see him. anna torv is awesome.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I don't enjoy it -that- much, but it's decent, nonetheless.

Geoffo11

HSC
Resurrecting the dead here, but has anyone actually finished season 1?
It heightens so well and the finale was freaking brilliant. I could not stop thinking about the end. I was completely blown away.

I urge anyone to finish the series.
It's on DVD now.

:jaw:

youwontknow

HSC
Yep, it's awesome! I bought season 1 when it came out (after seeing none of it, just out of pure love for jj abrams) and I'm now downloading season 2 in time with America. It just started back last week after Christmas break.

I'm sick of stand alone episodes that don't give any actual plot advances. But the cases are cool.

Apparently JJ was aiming to make something with a deep storyline like Lost, but not so brain-intensive and so people could miss episodes without being completely lost because of it. So, basically, the dumb man's Lost.

But both are great :D

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Saw the first episode, pretty good. Would just like to know if the show, keeps up this standard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)