Free HSC Half Yearly Exam Workshops (2 Viewers)

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Worst 4 hours ever honestly...
haha lol i left half way thru

and the teacher there kept paying out azn, saying this is how we did it back in china lol, and even after the 50th time some ppl kept finding it funny which amazed me lol

but worst 4 hours ever???? thats pretty strong, you obviously REALLLLLLLLLLY hated it

4theHSC

HSC
lol true, i remember going for chem, the guy started the acidic environment 45 minutes before the end, ended up rushing everything and everyone was like :confused:
LOL happened today as well,, I mean it isn't really his fault,, you just can't cover 2 topics in 4 hours,, they should have dedicated themselves to one topic really,,, overall it was ok,, though it felt long and didn't get home till like 10:30... normal classes are much better,,

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Yup, I did. I learnt nothing and got nothing out of it. I just left to place really really cold because it was raining heaps that day :evilfire:
hahaha

well the english one i went to wasnt that bad, particularly cos i epic fail at english lol, and the class was sorta fun, cos the teacher was funny and i got on well with the ppl around me

but yeh, the bio one sucked majorly, but at least i now know that i got no competition in bio from the standard of the ppl there lol (gotta love some good old arrogance lol:D)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Haha yeah that was true. He tried to make us draw a table for every freaking projectile question. Lame!

And yeah, they did advertise alot. They had an intermission for about 10mins and made us fill in a survey.
lol he did that with us as well, i was like WTF??? 4 colomns for each part including some special 'combination' colomn where u solve all this random bs...
overall pretty crap, expected better as he was THE dotpoint series author... at the end me and my friend got his autograph in our books lol
also he had really lame jokes, the guys at the back kept saying they were 'dry' lol...

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
lol he did that with us as well, i was like WTF??? 4 colomns for each part including some special 'combination' colomn where u solve all this random bs...
overall pretty crap, expected better as he was THE dotpoint series author... at the end me and my friend got his autograph in our books lol
also he had really lame jokes, the guys at the back kept saying they were 'dry' lol...
Yeah, like he was telling us jokes about Valentines Day and how we were supposed to marry a rich spouse. Then when I asked him if he'd take a hot spouse over a rich one - he didn't reply.

He was also pretty critical and judgmental - he said nobody was able to solve the questions and was criticising us for saying we were 'OK' with projectile motion, even though I did complete the question.

4theHSC

HSC
lol I had that shock back in year 11 when I went for his classes,,, the guy was a waste of money really,, I mean yeah dot point author and all but,, if your not a teacher that tries to motivate students etc... your not much help.

side note: Whats with everyone whinging? come on its pretty good for a free workshop,, I mean Physics (not at burwood), Chem (at burwood) are really good... so yeah...

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
lol I had that shock back in year 11 when I went for his classes,,, the guy was a waste of money really,, I mean yeah dot point author and all but,, if your not a teacher that tries to motivate students etc... your not much help.

side note: Whats with everyone whinging? come on its pretty good for a free workshop,, I mean Physics (not at burwood), Chem (at burwood) are really good... so yeah...
did u go to chem today???????????????

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Yeah, like he was telling us jokes about Valentines Day and how we were supposed to marry a rich spouse. Then when I asked him if he'd take a hot spouse over a rich one - he didn't reply.

He was also pretty critical and judgmental - he said nobody was able to solve the questions and was criticising us for saying we were 'OK' with projectile motion, even though I did complete the question.
omg he used the same joke on us as well, but nobody stood up to his jokes lol, kudos to you :)
he was very demotivating as well, at the beginning he was like 'if i gave you a projectile motion question right now, 0 to 5% of you will get it right, 50% wouldnt have a clue what to do, everyone else (45%) wont even bother starting it'...

12o9

HSC
Physics was absolutely terrible. I expected much more from the Brian Shadwick guy. He kept promoting himself and the tutoring centre ==.

Maths on the other hand was much better :p can't remember the teacher's name though.

bettina44

HSC
OMG Wesam Krayem is the best maths teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like changing tutoring colleges now, seriously the guy was amazing, he made everything seem soooo easy and he was absolutely hilarious, non stop lulz on his theory of 'virgin questions' :lol:
he the guy who did maths ext at burwood?

btw anyone do eco?

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
he the guy who did maths ext at burwood?

btw anyone do eco?
Dont know, but I do know that there is another guy teaching maths there...
and yea, I went for eco, wasnt going to go but my friend said he wouldnt be able to make it so i took his spot lol

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I hope Shadwick takes my Physics workshop.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
haha that's 3 people so far. Is he really that bad?

xD How old is he now? I heard he's over 70
Well, I wouldn't say he's THAT bad, but I wouldn't have him as my tutor. He's kinda demotivating (even when you get the question correct) and he's always insisting on using his methods. Also he's pretty boring.

But yeah, for a free lecture - I guess it'd be alright to have him.

bettina44

HSC
Dont know, but I do know that there is another guy teaching maths there...
and yea, I went for eco, wasnt going to go but my friend said he wouldnt be able to make it so i took his spot lol
yeah, i think he was steve,apparently he's really good form what i heard

is wesam the youngish looking guy?if he was then i thought he was pretty good, then again they're are alot of younger teacher there

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
yeah, i think he was steve,apparently he's really good form what i heard

is wesam the youngish looking guy?if he was then i thought he was pretty good, then again they're are alot of younger teacher there

when did u go to math???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)