Free HSC Half Yearly Exam Workshops (1 Viewer)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Lol anyone get this email:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Yr 12 Students,

Alpha Omega Education wants to treat you for coming to the workshops! We are giving away a box of chocolates (Lindt/ Ferrero Rochers) to the school with the most students attending each class at the workshops.

So tell your peers and class mates and get them to come along to the workshops with you. They will not only be inspired by our professional teachers and text book authors, but will be able to enter their exams in confidence… and if your school has the largest group in your class you all receive a box of chocolates! What have you got to loose?! Get your friends to jump online today and receive the recipe for success.....and a box of chocolates of course!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so far got 3 of my friends at school to go...

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Lol anyone get this email:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Yr 12 Students,

Alpha Omega Education wants to treat you for coming to the workshops! We are giving away a box of chocolates (Lindt/ Ferrero Rochers) to the school with the most students attending each class at the workshops.

So tell your peers and class mates and get them to come along to the workshops with you. They will not only be inspired by our professional teachers and text book authors, but will be able to enter their exams in confidence… and if your school has the largest group in your class you all receive a box of chocolates! What have you got to loose?! Get your friends to jump online today and receive the recipe for success.....and a box of chocolates of course!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so far got 3 of my friends at school to go...

yeh lol that thing was funny

i got 2 of my friends to come but

THAT CHOCOLATE IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I just signed up for Liverpool. How big is the venue anyway?
eh wouldnt have a clue, but I think their main one is the burwood venue, remember last year it was two stories, had about 4 (possibly 5) rooms, they use individual plastic chairs and tables...

shaon0

HSC
eh wouldnt have a clue, but I think their main one is the burwood venue, remember last year it was two stories, had about 4 (possibly 5) rooms, they use individual plastic chairs and tables...
MM, is it any good?

BOSSSSS

HSC
I've been and used to be a student. It's pretty good but of course they are trying to get new clintele but they dont focus too much on that. they have really good motivational teachers that really changed the way i studied once i went to their weekly classes. the workshops are good but i found it tiring after awhile coz they go for so long.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
FOR THOSE WHO ARE THINKING OF SIGNING UP, WAIT
Fellow BoSers, I have a proposition.
Let us take full advantage of this special promotion they are offering by listing ourselves as all attending one single school. Then to make sure that we will get the chocolate, let us register AGAIN with the same school, but different details. It is a foolproof plan.

4theHSC

HSC
Re: HSC Plus Free workshops- Any good? Opinions?

why would you regard something thats free as worthless? I have gone there for year 11 and I think it was pretty good,, and there's already a thread on this topic.

aznvdz

HSC
I'm attending the Burwood one. Wesam Krayem is the best teacher at Alpha Omega !

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
well a friend of mine at school is doing 5 subjects lol, by doing the registration again - same name and email address still works as well apparantly...
Ah I'd try to do the same but I can only make it on Sundays

HSC
im goin :D to business, and biology @ parramatte- i went to english last year it was pretty gud..

0hNivlek

HSC
So they cancelled this friday's math one at liverpool and enrolled me into Biology lol. I don't even do biology!

carlytse621

HSC
Is anyone going to the bankstwon one?
I enrolled the english on in bankstown in 21/2 sat
But I can't find it anymore on the internet :eek:
I know they changed their timetable
But they send me a new email say I still have my english session....:burn:
Does anyone know is the english workshop in bankstown still gonna run???

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
So they cancelled this friday's math one at liverpool and enrolled me into Biology lol. I don't even do biology!
lol that happened to me as well, applied for economics but got knocked to english... but atleast i do the subject...

Is anyone going to the bankstwon one?
I enrolled the english on in bankstown in 21/2 sat
But I can't find it anymore on the internet :eek:
I know they changed their timetable
But they send me a new email say I still have my english session....:burn:
Does anyone know is the english workshop in bankstown still gonna run???
ring them to make sure i suppose, it was weird seeing like half the workshops gone...

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
yeh lol my burwood chemistry got cut lol
and they enrolled me at biology there as well

well at least i have an excuse to enroll in more than 2 now =P

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
anyone notice that parramatta is almost fully booked out???
it looks like english is basically the most popular course as theres only some places with seats available...
luckily i booked ages ago :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)