Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

Barbie_Bitch said:
may i just say my yr 10 formal ws my worst experience ever? i got headbutted (by accident by my date), my date was on constant smoke breaks, me and my friend got busted checking out the guys loos by our vice, half my group was fighting, and then my date dogged me all night, first by dancing with another girl after he said no to dancing with me and then by spending half the night on the phone to one of our best friends. can anybody top that?

my date dumped me two days before the formal then went with my best friend.

Sasky

HSC
our yr. 11 was semi-formal, it was on a cruise. Semi-formal means its like a formal - dance, partners, etc - but its not exactly 'formal' - more casual. We already had our year 12 one, it was really good - much better than I expected. It was at Sydney Uni, cost around $99, well worth it - its cheap considering my formal dress (it was a Sass & Bide)! My group didn't go to an afters - (bad experience - i had the whole grade over @ my place in yr. 11), we went clubbing (we're 18) and then went back to Manly where we hired an apartment for the weekend.

roxy_bell

SpoRTsGaL said:
that joey's one was at the end of september, right?

edit: no, I didn't go, but if I was a shallow person and said yes to the guy who asked me (we didn't even know each other's names, and it was two minutes into the conversation)..then i would have gone :p. Was it a good formal?

you shoulda gone it was so much fun, and half the chicks i met didnt even know their dates...they just went cos it was a joeys formal...
seriously the best formal.

roxy_bell

yeah most at leats knew the first names of the guys, but a few of the girls ended up with different guys at the end of the night...the guys ditched their girls before the end of the night, just before everyone went out into the city...most of the girls just go for a free night out..

legallytaouk

Nescient said:
hrm the posts were getting gross...
so to get back on topic...
im the middle in the beige suit... this was my year11 social cruise thingy last year that i had to organize :( *never again*
then again im on the formal committee this year!! *damnit* got sucked in again...:argue:
I NO MARIA!!!!! SHE GOES TO MY SCHOOL!!!

legallytaouk

my formal is on the 12th nov... CANNOT WAIT!
its at d la montage... on the water in lichhard..

soooooooooo exciting
hav my dress n everythng

CANNOT WAIT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)