Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
aimstar555 said:
i know watcha mean..."hearts" is really overrated.

my formal's the 29th and i've got my dress, but i went to 3 formal shops and they all said the same thing: that HEAPS of year 12 girlies were buying more cocktail/semi-formal dresses this year. why i'm not really sure, but if ya wanna be more comfortable with watcha wearing, it mite not be a bad idea. plus, ya less likely to turn up with someone else wearing the same dress as you. NIGHTMARE!!!

hope that helps. peace out :)

thats a good thing that more gurls are going cocktail cos my dress isnt cocktail and i got mine from a shop called rixa and its got posters in the shop of the dress which isnt good and i also heard that its in harts... but i hope not.... im gonna walk in there feeling so god dayem hot... and then u spot someone with the same dress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people will probly judge who it looks better on

monique66

omg! there is pic of my group on this thread! Amy! how did you get that photo? Thank god i'm not in it!

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
our formal was last night at luna park- it was awsome - we had a live swing band play!! cos every other formals ive been to had stupid djs that played nothing but rnb crap. Oh and the trumpet player in the band was cool cos he was playing the trumpet and keyboard at the same time - whoa, multi talentedness!!

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
woah luna park, thats so kool.

i remember hearing somewhere that it closed down

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
woah luna park, thats so kool.

i remember hearing somewhere that it closed down

yeah they re opened aparently. We got to go on the rides for free!! YAY! But i was all dressed up so i only went on the ferris wheels and the bumper cars and the merrygo round. The venue was nice there were huge windows so you could see the harbour bridge and you could like go outstide and stuff twas mad

mishka

HSC
N/A
have fun!! photos photos photos!!! :D

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
u didnt take a camera?
lol
im borrowing my bros.. got a 256mb card :D so i can take like 300 photos woooooooo
can u tell im excited..
and bored... my hairdresser comes at 2 and ive got nothing to do till then

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
i borrowed a friends camera to take pics... which i felt kinda guilty about afterwards

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
trumpet geek said:
our formal was last night at luna park- it was awsome - we had a live swing band play!! cos every other formals ive been to had stupid djs that played nothing but rnb crap. Oh and the trumpet player in the band was cool cos he was playing the trumpet and keyboard at the same time - whoa, multi talentedness!!

a formal at luna park... ohh did u go on rides :D

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
my formal is tonight... n i just made a hair appointment yesterday hehehe

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
formal was good.
food was nice... if there was a bit more on the plate to eat i would have been happy... i had a peice of steak with a few peices of grated carrot????one of those poshy things that are nice but there is nothing to eat.

well... photos comming soon

mishka

HSC
N/A
yay!! photos!! i wanna see photos!! ;) where was your formal, anyways?
mine's on friday week...

stace212

Mine was tuesday... our after party was screwed and broke up after bout two hours but the formal was great!! Got home at bout 4 and woke at 5 to go to work at 6!!! Lol was buggered!

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
SKA said:
a formal at luna park... ohh did u go on rides :D

yes!!! we went on the ferris wheels and the bumper cars and the merry go round... in our formal dresses/suits!!! arghhh twasnt a very good idea but twas fun!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)