• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

Callistogenic

HSC
All I need now is a date... :p. Ours is on the 23rd of September. Perfect timing. Although I still need to arrange transport, the suit... *thinks*

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I need something to wear... I wanna go gothic cos its a dress up formal but I hate wearing dresses anyone got any suggestions cos I just cant find anything

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
its the most annoying thing organising a formal to go to when ur single. a friend wanted to set me up with a girlfriend of her's, but its awkard doing the whole never meet you b4- have a great time formal?!!?

then there's the question if u ask a friend to the formal?
does it ever get easier, especially during the hsc.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
if its a good friend.. it should be easy
u know whats annoying.. those people who want to go to heaps of formals so they ask all their friends to introduce them to single guys :chainsaw:

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
dreamcaster said:
All I need now is a date... :p. Ours is on the 23rd of September. Perfect timing. Although I still need to arrange transport, the suit... *thinks*

ours is on the 23rd of september too!
i dont understand why they would put it on before hsc. totally sucks.
they're excuse was that it could be all over and done with so we dont have to think about it during the hsc... but then its like, then "what's to celebrate?!" sheesh

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
Ours is on the 25th of November at the Fairmont. I found the perfect dress the other day (cept its in america!) I still gotta ask my bf if he will come with me tho (he is fractionally younger and goes to another school)....ive only mentioned the formal once and when i did he initially asked me if anyone had asked me yet! and then made a joke about him coming with me but wearing a costume (when its not fancy-dress!!)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
ahh... haha... guys. oblivious to all..........
havent even started looking for my dress yet. we all mucked round sayin we were comin in our school uniform.....
its just so depressing thinking about dresses!

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
my yr10 formal got cancelled last year and i didn't get my money back cause it had to be used to pay for some kinda "cancellation fee" how gay is that!

=\ it was supposed to be at the novetel in darling harbour, a damn waste of $99 though.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
umm..thats a load of crap belly moo, ur schools ripping u off..

just wait until ur principal turns up in his daihatsu but with racing seats and 21's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)