Football - Summer Transfers (1 Viewer)

HSC
nasonex, pérez is a "meddling" president. he tries (and usually succeeds) when it comes to deciding transfers.

Charizard

HSC
Im glad kaka isn't going to Chelsea.

I don't think hes much better then Lampard, and would maybe even turn out to be worse in the epl which seems to happen with seria a players.

not worth 70 million at all.

keep that and buy da silva or villa, ribery, aguero and keep the change.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
I hope liverpool get Lavezzi, he wants to move, and liverpool are after him, they wont get tevez

Real are after Vidic apparantly

BBC SPORT | Football | Football braced for transfer mayhem

A list of players linked with moves reads like a who's who of the modern game: Cristiano Ronaldo, David Villa, Franck Ribery, Cesc Fabregas, Samuel Eto'o, Sergio Aguero, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Carlos Tevez and plenty more besides.

POTENTIAL WORLD XI OF TRANSFERS
1. Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus)
2. Maicon (Inter Milan)
3. Yuri Zhirkov (CSKA Moscow)
4. Nemanja Vidic (Man Utd)
5. Ricardo Carvalho (Chelsea)
6. Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal)
7. Cristiano Ronaldo (Man Utd)
8. Kaka (AC Milan)
9. David Villa (Valencia)
10. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter)
11. Franck Ribery (Bayern)
Subs: Joleon Lescott, Xabi Alonso, Carlos Tevez, Sergio Aguero, Samuel Eto'o

Carvalho has said he is leaving chelsea
rafa wants alonso still

All my liverpool loving mates want tevez but have all consceded that liverpool are too poor to afford him

As if kaka will go to real, celtic will put in a late bid for him which he will accept

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
Carvalho can fuck off, his attitude shits me.

"oh ive had such a bad year with injuries, maybe i should get a transfer"

or maybe you should stay and earn back all those wasted wages you cunt.

Also, Zhirkov is a fucking gun, look him up on youtube, classy winger.

Last edited:

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
oh yeh and then they brought in beckham and said he'll be the perfect replacement for makelele..i can really see the similarities..
He didn't buy Beckham for his footballing abilities. Buy the time they bought him, he was past his peak. From a marketing perspective though, it was the best bit of business Real Madrid have ever made. The 25 million pounds Beckham cost was a drop in the ocean when you consider the merchandise sales, additional sponsorship and promotional tour revenue generated by him.

With Ronaldo, Madrid will be getting an influential footballer and marketing machine in one. It's a perfect match really - a deluded footballer for a deluded club.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
All my liverpool loving mates want tevez but have all consceded that liverpool are too poor to afford him
I will concede too. I don't get how we're so damn poor... *sigh* Working class city.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
level of debt most of these clubs are in is worrying.
Well wages are just ridiculous to begin with. The top paid footballers should not be earning more than about 2 million pounds a year. If the clubs collectively agreed a ceiling price for wages and gave players a take-it-or-leave it option then the football world would be a much better place.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Carvalho can fuck off, his attitude shits me.

"oh ive had such a bad year with injuries, maybe i should get a transfer"

or maybe you should stay and earn back all those wasted wages you cunt.

Also, Zhirkov is a fucking gun, look him up on youtube, classy winger.
carvalho under mourinho was probably the best centre-half in england.

it's going to be hard work making his way back into the first-team after the year he's had, combined with his age and the emergence of alex, it wouldnt surprise me if he pushes for a move back to the continent.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Well wages are just ridiculous to begin with. The top paid footballers should not be earning more than about 2 million pounds a year. If the clubs collectively agreed a ceiling price for wages and gave players a take-it-or-leave it option then the football world would be a much better place.
maybe in the very, very distant future.

2 million is what a mid-lower level premier league player makes.
i was reading somewhere lucas neill turned down a one year 2 million pound deal down with west ham.

Pampered Manchester United stars have their light bulbs changed - mirror.co.uk
i think these players would rather leave than take a pay-cut.

HSC
nah

it'll just get worse and worse (or better and better depending how you see it) in the future. wages are going to skyrocket even further...

Charizard

HSC
carvalho under mourinho was probably the best centre-half in england.

it's going to be hard work making his way back into the first-team after the year he's had, combined with his age and the emergence of alex, it wouldnt surprise me if he pushes for a move back to the continent.
No doubt. In form an amazing defender, considering not a great deal of speed but great awareness and technique, I have no qualms about his ability, just that his reasoning that being injured a whole year somehow justifies him transfering to a new team and cashing in on the 10% transfer fee payment.

HSC
frazier campbell --> hull
corradi --> udinese
and the rumour of the day... v nistelroooy --> spurs

samwell

HSC
Ancelotti is as weird dude
y the hell does he want pirlo and seedorf to come to chelsea? its like raisin the average age of chelsea instead of reducing it.
He should chase Antonio valencia but i dont really see the point of gettin zhirkov coz the chelsea left wing is already gunn
And whats with Chelsea wanting to sell Kalou. I think Chelsea should probably invest more in growin their young players than tryin to sell or loan 'em out. I would like to see stoch,woods,di santo and kakuta play 90 mins in a game.

Charizard

HSC
Kalou aint that young anymore, and he cost like 8 million from memory, hes had years to proove himself but all hes shown is he might be a decent mid-lower epl striker.

Keep in mind joe cole should be back next year, so right wing isnt a huge concern if they think he wont be injured all year again.

samwell

HSC
Kalou is 24 which is young in Chelsea terms bro
I think he has huge potential to be way better than the Drog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)