Football - Summer Transfers (1 Viewer)

Roy9

HSC
Robben is one of the best winger's in the world.... he's just a bit of a ball hog. If he could stay injury free and become more of a team player he would be a great signing for Utd imo.

Roy9

HSC
Transfers coming thick and fast tonight

Robben -> Bayern
Distin -> Everton
Huth -> Stoke
Tuncay -> Stoke

Dunne likely to go to Aston Villa

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Transfers coming thick and fast tonight

Robben -> Bayern
Distin -> Everton
Huth -> Stoke
Tuncay -> Stoke

Dunne likely to go to Aston Villa
yep, to add to those transfers:

Sneijder to Inter
Kevin Anin to Tottenham?

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad

Roy9

HSC
Why would Celtic loan him out? He's like their star striker and they need him if they want to reclaim the SPL title

Charizard

HSC
hopefully Mcdonald doesnt move, as he will take a very-very long time to adapt into the EPL.

No offence to the SPL, but the quality of your clubs is quite low; for example look at UCL games, Arsenal gave celtic a thrashing. :blah:
Seem to remember Celtic beating AC Milan a year or two ago.

I also remember them progressing to the knockout stages 2-3 years ago.

I'm not saying the SPL is great, but if you play for either old firm then your mos likely good enough for a lower end epl team.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Seem to remember Celtic beating AC Milan a year or two ago.

I also remember them progressing to the knockout stages 2-3 years ago.

I'm not saying the SPL is great, but if you play for either old firm then your mos likely good enough for a lower end epl team.
oh trues, my bad judgement; key word is 'lower-end' as no offence to both of the old firm teams but none of their players would cut it at the top 4.

Ironically (contradicting myself :rofl:), I believe a certain "Whittaker" and Pedro Mendes is in the Rangers main XI and the first player mentioned was part of Aston Villa; the latter player having a host of experience from Tottenham and Portsmouth.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Why would Celtic loan him out? He's like their star striker and they need him if they want to reclaim the SPL title
exactly! they may have signed M.Fortune from Nancy, BUT he aint gonna score those 20+ goals in the SPL, plus Aiden Mcgeady cant do all the work on his own in the creative department at Celtic. :tongue:

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
distin is french my friend
+1; quite a good RB/CB for any EPL, he should be able to replace Lescott in that position.

As for Midfielders, MOYES the best player you can sign is VDV from Real Madrid for a very very low price of 8-9 million...(remembering that Hamburg, had a value of 20+ Million on him).

:blah:

Roy9

HSC
Wages are the problem though.... I highly doubt he'd come here anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)