Football - Summer Transfers (1 Viewer)

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
how much did chelsea get for the useless cunt.

LOL, im guessing around 5 mil....cause Bremen are a cheap German Club, and at 29 yrs of age, I reckon Chelsea's management were over the moon to sell this useless guy.

Did any of you guys hear about how Chelsea signed a very talented 16 year old Austrian International Striker!!

:sun::sun:

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Who cares. He's like 30, probably retire soon LOL

LOL, and Liverpool let him sign a 2 year deal, so sad, I reckon promoting some of their 'youth' would be way better, as they have done at LB with E. Insua and Daniel Ayala at CB.

:rofl2:

Roy9

HSC
The Lescott transfer looks like it'll be finalised within the next day or so

Roy9

HSC
I don't get why Moyes is trying so hard to keep him. He is not worth 20m. Period. Take the blood money and run.
We've only got one fit regulation centre half without Lescott.... Neville played CB in the europa league qualifier on Thursday night and almost certainly will again tonight vs Burnley. I'm thinking Moyes had a feeling he would end up at City but was just trying to bring in some cover first

Btw, the rumoured amount is supposedly around £22m. Only 8 days left in the window, hopefully this will be an exciting week for Evertonians

Coxcomb

HSC
Haha, Benitez turns to the former Chelsea ace for a new winger!! He would be the second former Chelsea player at livo if signed, along with GLEN JOHNSON. :rofl2:

I doubt it would add the extra dimension they are lacking. To buy an Ex-Chelsea man as well as someone as fragile as a porcelain tea cup isn't a smart buy ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)