first time (1 Viewer)

subliminal

it was my first time today and it hurt. it wasnt very enjoyable and i'm just wondering how other people's first time having sex was like. i was totally lost as my boy wasn't a virgin. girls, did you bleed during and after?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It's part of growing up. Have another go, if it's still not good then.. youre in trouble.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
(messages deleted by the way... so katie doesn't look like she's talking to herself)

Last edited:

spooky's.gal

HSC
you were lost? do you mean he didnt include you in what was going on?
if you are feeling at all lost then you really should have talked about it more. my first time was with someone who had experience, but that just made it better coz he knew what he was doing, and that made it a lot less uncomfortable. no fumbling or confusion, lol. i didnt feel at all lost even though i hadnt done it before then.
if it was as uncomfortable as you make it out to be then my guess is that you just werent ready. all i can suggest is discuss things with the guy, and that practice makes perfect, as they say.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
well its too late for any advice..however next time - try to get him to get you in the mood..sex is just so much better when you are BOTH in the mood...you need to be, how do i say, 'wet' for it to be enjoyable, but if you are having probs with that, theres always stuff like ky jelly to ease the pain of thrusting (if you're dry)

subliminal

Minai said:
well its too late for any advice..however next time - try to get him to get you in the mood..sex is just so much better when you are BOTH in the mood...you need to be, how do i say, 'wet' for it to be enjoyable, but if you are having probs with that, theres always stuff like ky jelly to ease the pain of thrusting (if you're dry)
where can i get some of ky jelly? thanks for the advice.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i think the local pharmacy should have some ky jelly

kelboo

HSC
I'm pretty sure you can get it from any pharmacy, it's really common.

And remember sex is meant to be enjoyed, never forget that. If it wasn't so good, no one would be talking about it 24/7!!!!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
subliminal said:
it was my first time today and it hurt. it wasnt very enjoyable and i'm just wondering how other people's first time having sex was like. i was totally lost as my boy wasn't a virgin. girls, did you bleed during and after?
lol motor oil....oh just a weird thing on KY jelly....you know how in Lord Of The Rings, all the orks are slimy and stuff? they used KY jelly to give them that slimy effect...haha.
anyway........my first time didnt really hurt because we were both extremely turned on because of foreplay..which is how it should be! and....relax...of course your not going to be down with it on your first time...of course you'll feel lost...and no didnt bleed and most girls dont who are active, play sport etc, because bleeding is due to the hymen breaking, an infection, your bf fucking you too hard or you being too dry in which case you should never have thought about sex in the first place.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Lundy said:
This sounds like something off dolly doctor :rolleyes:
This whole sub-board sounds like something off dolly doctor.

Simmey

HSC
First time is shite. Really... It isnt what its cracked up to be..it hurts, yes theres sometimes blood invloved. If your not confident in yourself sexualy either it isnt that good either. It takes time..your boyfriend will (he should!) understand and take it slow.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
jumb said:
This whole sub-board sounds like something off dolly doctor.
Well it certainly seems to be populated by dolly's dedicated fan base because nobody understands simple concepts like 'if there's already 3 topics with the same name on the one page, it's quite likely they'll all be about the same bloody thing.'

Binky

Lundy said:
This sounds like something off dolly doctor :rolleyes:
it does lol

it's probably not dangerous to bleed the first time but after that it shouldn't happen anymore.
i still get a bit sore in the abdomen type area every time.

the first time is never the best time. if you love the bloke and he loves you then chances are it will get alot better with time and practise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)