first time (1 Viewer)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
...im still a virgin, and not ashamed of it! i often think that people younger than my ageish (18ish) are a little to young to handle the responsibilities of sex....it should be about procreation, people younger wouldnt be able to handle the consequences if the contraception failed....i mean im not against abortion or anything, but i just think theres too young. dont ever be ashamed of being a virgin, your time will come!

rhysgm

HSC
i am so glad i was a late bloomer as you may call it. i did it for the first time at age 17. To be honest the first time was really chat, but man did it get better after that! Seriously, once you get to the age of like 18 or so you look at 14 year olds and you realise that really they are still just kids. The reason people are 'scared' of sex now is the way people objectify it. People see sex as an achievement, a goal. You should only have sex when you feel absolutely free about what you do. It also doesnt help that parents vilify sex. WE're all going to do it sometime? why make me feel guilty? f*ckers.......

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
Coles and Woolies have it , where the toothbrushes, condoms etc are :)
if you are extra bored at the checkouts * for those who work there* i count how many are sold in a day
anything to pass the time by
BUT not all people are that bored at work

django_

HSC
OH i KNOW!!!

how about LOVE the person first!! SHIT thats a good idea!! it makes the sex better! especially if its ur first time, he will actually give a shit about u!!

and first times can be good, mine was so nice, beautiful and felt really good. man...some people can be so fucking shallow. not everyones first time is shit, just cuz urs may have been.

arrgh anyways!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
she wasnt saying everyone's first time was bad...she only said her's was and was anyone elses. obviously she didnt want to feel like she was the only one who had a bad first time. oh and lucky you your's was so perfect....i guess you live in fairy land where money grows on trees and there is such a thing as teeth world...
my first time was ok...not perfect.but ok...i think that as long as you dont regret it, its good. regardless of whether it hurts, its just different for some people

Paroissien

HSC
django_ said:
OH i KNOW!!!
how about LOVE the person first!! SHIT thats a good idea!! it makes the sex better! especially if its ur first time, he will actually give a shit about u!!
Na, that's stupid

django_

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
she wasnt saying everyone's first time was bad...she only said her's was and was anyone elses. obviously she didnt want to feel like she was the only one who had a bad first time. oh and lucky you your's was so perfect....i guess you live in fairy land where money grows on trees and there is such a thing as teeth world...
i wasnt commenting on her specifically, i was just pointing it out in general, and also some other guy said 'first times are shite' if i remember correctly.

and yeh, im lucky mine was so perfect because my bf and i were and still are deeply in love. u dont HAVE to live in a fairyland u moron. hence complementing wat i originally said.

cheers:D

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
lol you two have a thing going!! thread to thread flame war! CHILL OUT CHICKYS!!!

django_

HSC
i think ill just be quiet and not say anything anymore...everytime i say my opinion i get attacked lol...

actually naaaah i cant be quiet hehe MUWAHAHAHAHA :p

django_

HSC
hee hee i think thats wat she doing...unless she hasnt been on oh wells im not really a bitch! no really! but yeh..:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)