first time (1 Viewer)

sex is never that good(for both parties) untill you both loosen up(both mentally and physically)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Lubricant is a must, especially if you're not used to sex. You can get it from any supermarket, convenience store or pharmacy. I personally recommend ky warming liquid - very good! Don't expect to orgasm purely from penetrative sex either, very few girls can do that without foreplay. It's natural to feel a bit lost, but if I were you I would make it very clear to your boyfriend that it is NOT all about him. I hate how so many girls think it's all about getting the guy off. Sex should be about give and take.

zergcave

HSC
how bout the guys here? was there any blood associated wif ur first time?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
zergcave said:
how bout the guys here? was there any blood associated wif ur first time?
Blood gushed out of my penis the first time?

HSC
N/A
replying to you!

ohh man.. i cant believe this... im 17.. i've got a pretty steady boy.. and yeah.. i still ahvent :p
but i guess.. it's just not time yet..
but how do you know when it is time?!.. do you know.. or do you just do it.. and hope that it's right?! argh!! being a teen is just so confusing! lol

dark*sparkle

Fabulous Member
HSC
Original_Angel said:
ohh man.. i cant believe this... im 17.. i've got a pretty steady boy.. and yeah.. i still ahvent :p
but i guess.. it's just not time yet..
but how do you know when it is time?!.. do you know.. or do you just do it.. and hope that it's right?! argh!! being a teen is just so confusing! lol
don't worry about it seeming too long a time, the important thing is not to rush it. i did at the ripe old age of fourteen with someone i thought i was in love with. not very fond memories.

HSC
N/A
ahh.. thanks people..
it's weird.. how people i dont even know can give such good advice! lol
anyway.. thanks soo much!! .. make me feel less like a loser! hehe

HSC
N/A
just outta pure curiousity.. anyone else in here still a v!rg!n.. or am i the only one?!?!

hmm.. okay.. so the right time.. but i guess you dont really know..cuz people do it..they think they know.. and then.. well.. bad experiences aye?! :confused: :confused: so im still kinda confuzed.. arghh!!

:mad: stupid teenagering years! :vcross: get me irritated!

parents they just dont understand.. :uhhuh: yep, they dont understand.. ahh well..

i'll get outta these years okay!

- cheers for your help tho! -

dark*sparkle

Fabulous Member
HSC
anyway original angel i respect u for not jumping in and doing the deed without thinking. thats probably a sign of maturity anyway

HSC
N/A
dark*sparkle said:
anyway original angel i respect u for not jumping in and doing the deed without thinking. thats probably a sign of maturity anyway
maturity.. if only.. i think it's just hesitation.. cuz im so scared! aha.. but i guess it's good to be scared about things like these.. well once in a while anyway!!

ahh well..

.. still confused ..

but that's nothing new..

man.. i gotta get some rest.. sorry guyz.. i know i wasnt interesting.. haha.. but yeah.. thanks for all your advice!!

nd goodluck to any of youz doing the HSC atm!! [i still gotta year to go - thank god!]

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Original_Angel said:
just outta pure curiousity.. anyone else in here still a v!rg!n.. or am i the only one?!?!

hmm.. okay.. so the right time.. but i guess you dont really know..cuz people do it..they think they know.. and then.. well.. bad experiences aye?! :confused: :confused: so im still kinda confuzed.. arghh!!

:mad: stupid teenagering years! :vcross: get me irritated!

parents they just dont understand.. :uhhuh: yep, they dont understand.. ahh well..

i'll get outta these years okay!

- cheers for your help tho! -

you arent the only one so dont worry
take your time
no rush
be ready for yourself

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
uve neva felt horny before?
so uve neva felt frustrated as in wanting ur boyfriend to touch u or go downstairs etc?
u will kno wen its the right time...it cums natural

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
...Whats wrong with being a virgin? =P

HSC
Original_Angel said:
maturity.. if only.. i think it's just hesitation.. cuz im so scared! aha.. but i guess it's good to be scared about things like these.. well once in a while anyway!!

ahh well..

.. still confused ..
sweetie, if you're still unsure/scared try something like this:

1. fool around with him. alot. make sure you're both comfortable with each other's bodies, and what you each like and dislike sexually.
2. if you're content enjoying everything other than penetrative sex, leave it at that. once you leave your virgin club membership at the door, there's no going back.
3. if you decide you want to have sex, make sure you both talk about it beforehand. know what your boundaries are.
4. get protection. plan to have sex in a place where you will uninterrupted and comfortable. having your mum or dad walk in on you halfway through will make it memorable for all the wrong reasons!
5. know what to do if something goes wrong. any "accidents" that happen during sex (ie. the condom breaking, etc) have a solution. don't panic.
6. be prepared. for your first time it might hurt. plenty of lube and lots of foreplay will help.

i will say for sure, make sure you're having sex for the right reasons. sex will not do anything to save a relationship or make someone fall in love with you. don't have sex because your bf/gf is pressuring you. by all means, have sex with the person you love, but don't rely on it as an expression of devotion.

above all, have fun! no one has perfect sex all the time. it's messy, sweaty and sometimes hilarious. remember, practice makes perfect! well not really, but it can make a pretty good time ALOT more fun. *wink wink, nudge nudge, say-no-more*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)