First Kiss (1 Viewer)

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
It was in Kindy.
I loved Pokemon.
We were playing 'pokemon adventures' in a group.
I was a jinx.
I grabbed a guy who was a rattata.
Jinx used 'Lovely kiss' on rattata.
It was super effective.

Last edited:

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
I'd like to start by saying that kisses before you're at least 12 don't count because if they do I was a slut by 5 years old.
My first kiss being 12 or over was when I was 12. I wa sleeping over my friend Tamaras house and we were doing the usual stuff watching movies and talking and she asks me "What boys do you like?" and I said "I dunno... :shyface:" and she was all "come on!!! I'll tell yoo!!! I like Bobby and Billy and Joseph and etc." and I was like "I like you..." and then she said she wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl. We went out for 4 months but she didn't want to tell anyone. :(

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
I'd like to start by saying that kisses before you're at least 12 don't count because if they do I was a slut by 5 years old.
My first kiss being 12 or over was when I was 12. I wa sleeping over my friend Tamaras house and we were doing the usual stuff watching movies and talking and she asks me "What boys do you like?" and I said "I dunno... :shyface:" and she was all "come on!!! I'll tell yoo!!! I like Bobby and Billy and Joseph and etc." and I was like "I like you..." and then she said she wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl. We went out for 4 months but she didn't want to tell anyone. :(
First kiss means FIRST kiss.
You were just a 5 year old slut.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
First kiss means FIRST kiss.
You were just a 5 year old slut.
Dirty slut. Hahahaha
My first kiss was at a dance when I was like 12 or some shit. I didn't know the girl's name. Hahahaha

^.^ Meow ^.^

EDIT: I was also mouth raped in preschool and primary school, but I don't count rape because I tried to forget. :cry:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)