First Kiss (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^Haha Jailbait. I love that it's a trap gif.

Well if I can get sinophile locked up, the world will be a safer place :p I honestly think some people honestly go on here because they know it's mainly populated by HS students.

iCetea18

HSC
mine too i think thats just a given with first kiss's and other things n_n

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Wow, have to also be in this not kissed camp though this is BOS, so at least I'm the majority.

Yep, sweet sixteen(almost seventeen) and never been kissed.

Haha maybe we'll have to take sly's suggestion, I've got more to pick from because there's more guys on this thread. anyone look like Harry Shum Jr?
asl

Garygaz

HSC
hey sly can you back off i saw her first

erfanau123

HSC
during this year, some chick was walking past me at this party and i was being a troll and she was looking for someone so i started saying who u lookig for babe ect and she was like tipsy and we started talking shit (Like literally shit, asl shit,) then the bish started like grinding me front on like on the dancefloor and like stroking my semi existant abs, and since it was first time i was like fuar, i dont wana waste it on a random bish, but as we were talking she asked if i had a gf and i wanted to look like the alpha male and said na recently broke up and shes like same, and before i knew it she came at me (srs) so yhe at start i was like .,.... wtf do we do, u kindof like zone out then i started feeling her tongue and massaging it with my tounge... then after i walked away from her. since then now im the alpha male .. umad brah?

na but let us be srs, to the ppl like shitting themselves saying im scared what do i do... i was in ur situation once and kept re thinking of the what ifs, but yeh when it happens , it happens and u automatically know what to do , unless ur like a retard,.... then idno why ur on BOS!

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
during this year, some chick was walking past me at this party and i was being a troll and she was looking for someone so i started saying who u lookig for babe ect and she was like tipsy and we started talking shit (Like literally shit, asl shit,) then the bish started like grinding me front on like on the dancefloor and like stroking my semi existant abs, and since it was first time i was like fuar, i dont wana waste it on a random bish, but as we were talking she asked if i had a gf and i wanted to look like the alpha male and said na recently broke up and shes like same, and before i knew it she came at me (srs) so yhe at start i was like .,.... wtf do we do, u kindof like zone out then i started feeling her tongue and massaging it with my tounge... then after i walked away from her. since then now im the alpha male .. umad brah?

na but let us be srs, to the ppl like shitting themselves saying im scared what do i do... i was in ur situation once and kept re thinking of the what ifs, but yeh when it happens , it happens and u automatically know what to do , unless ur like a retard,.... then idno why ur on BOS!
fuck me you arent even trolling

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Was invited over to a mates place to play games and watch Serenity (nerd). Found out when i got there that he had invited his GF, who would only come if she could bring her mate. Her Mate would only come if there was someone for her. I was mouth raped during the final scenes of Serenity.

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
First kiss was beautiuful. We were playing kisschasy in kindergarten. I always ran for that guy. I caught him and gave him a kisssyyy.

First pash was horrible. Probably good at that time but it was in a disgusting scenario.
Some guy, 2 years younger, who thinks he's a hardcore shuffler, who had a girlfriend at the time, kissed me in front of Maccas.

boris

Banned
HSC

die

suling

HSC
First kiss was at 15. We are still together... i.e. I have only ever kissed one guy. :/

kfnmpah

HSC
Anyway, my first kiss was in kindergarden. I was on the swing in the tree outside my house and the boy I liked, Andrew, came up to me and we were just chatting. You know, 4 year old convo (except he was 5/6 he was the year above me ooooooOOOOOOOoooooooooH) and he asked me if I liked any boy and I said I liked him then he dipped me (right!?) and kissed me smack bam on da lips.

My first like hook up was when I was 16, we were in the park and this boy I worked with and I started hooking up... it wasn't very good, his tongue is too big.
He's an AFL player the level (maybe 2) below 1st grade, so yeah, he's a complete moron.

elbatiolpxeho

HSC
we were both very drunk

this was a girl i'd seen everyday at school but never ever spoke to

she came up to me and started dancing with me

we talked for like 5 mins then she started kissing me

yeah that's all i remember

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
oh, we're counting primary school kisses? if so, i was da massif primary school pimp. had my first in yr 3 where i fell off the monkey bars and started crying (shut up, it was a big fall alright). then this girl from my class who i barely knew came up and said "would a kiss make it better?". i didnt answer cuz i was still crying and shit, and it just happened...
4ever alone since then

BiancaMaree

HSC
i was like 15... the guy is one of the biggest players about but i thought that he seriously liked me.. so yeah i feel for his shit. lol it was a terrible first kiss. lol

boganxcore

HSC

hahahahahhaha best story

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
girlfriend at 14 years old

peck on the lips

Still with the same girlfriend nearly 5 years later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)