Feeling flat? (1 Viewer)

zachss

HSC
N/A
Anyone running out of steam or feeling flat? Not long to go now guys, u've worked hard all year and are now in the home straight (sorry to use the cliche of sporting analogies). Just remeber, every little bit counts. Muhummed Ali - ""I hated every minute of training but I said "Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion". Show some ticker guys and keep going! lets smasshhh this hsc and live like champions ;) its in your hands

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Anyone running out of steam or feeling flat? Not long to go now guys, u've worked hard all year and are now in the home straight (sorry to use the cliche of sporting analogies). Just remeber, every little bit counts. Muhummed Ali - ""I hated every minute of training but I said "Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion". Show some ticker guys and keep going! lets smasshhh this hsc and live like champions ;) its in your hands
Maybe it's just me, I don't get the whole 'inspirational quote' thing...

It's called breast implants...
I laughed.

zachss

HSC
N/A
It's called breast implants...</SPAN>

^^ lol

yeh, i dont normally like them either, this one sorta just appealed to me in the light of things

zachss

HSC
N/A
It's called breast implants...

^^ lol

yeh, i dont normally like them either, this one sorta just appealed to me in the light of things

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Some of the days I felt really lazy and down about studying - so I just chilled one of the days and watched a movie and felt guilt free because I knew if I tried to study... I wouldn't be happy about it in the end nor would it be productive. Best idea when you're feeling down and out about it all.. just relax and do not feel guilty for doing something like getting on your favourite gaming console or even sleeping.

/\/\/\/\

HSC
Some of the days I felt really lazy and down about studying - so I just chilled one of the days and watched a movie and felt guilt free because I knew if I tried to study... I wouldn't be happy about it in the end nor would it be productive. Best idea when you're feeling down and out about it all.. just relax and do not feel guilty for doing something like getting on your favourite gaming console or even sleeping.
sabotage

JackLinScots

HSC
You're not even doing the HSC..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)