F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

walkahz

HSC
Just in the same way that people saying that sex before marriage (not saying it is or it isnt) is ok because things and times have changed.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
walkahz said:
Just in the same way that people saying that sex before marriage (not saying it is or it isnt) is ok because things and times have changed.
killing and exterminating nearly 95% of the existing inhabitants of this land was ok in those times?

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
killing and exterminating nearly 95% of the existing inhabitants of this land was ok in those times?
Yeah pity we're not responsible for that.

walkahz

HSC
Probably but dont forget it was their fault they didnt become immune to smallpox :)

Garygaz

HSC
God, so many xenophobes. Because someone is born into a faith/culture which they don't choose doesn't mean we can go be gooks about it. Unfortunately a lot of todays terrorists are Muslim but if you go back some centuries ago, it was all Christianity, does that mean we should be hated too?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
walkahz said:
sure am :D but seriously i have nothing against abo's. Only muslims
You have never met a muslim. And yous yourself have said you know nothing about islam. Then how can you make that statement?

Stop playing the muslim card. Admit it you hate ethnics.

Last edited:

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Garygaz said:
God, so many xenophobes. Because someone is born into a faith/culture which they don't choose doesn't mean we can go be gooks about it. Unfortunately a lot of todays terrorists are Muslim but if you go back some centuries ago, it was all Christianity, does that mean we should be hated too?
Man I really bacon what you're saying.

T

Tires

walkahz said:
Admit you hate jews :rofl:
Yes, but who doesn't?

The Christians hate Jews (2 billion), the Muslims hate Jews (1.2 billion), and other assorted groups hate Jews (2 billion). The entire world cannot stand Jews.

T

Tires

bigboyjames said:
But i dont. I will admit i HATE israel and zionism.
Explain it to me James, how do you hate a country and not the people of it? Do you hate the dirt of Israel?

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Can we change the name of this thread to "F**k Racist posters in this thread are stupid Part I" ?

T

Tires

Nebuchanezzar said:
Haha. Tires. You poor guy. Will you ever regain a permanent account? :(
What's this 'permanent account' thing you speak of? By the way, this account was inspired by you. :)

vampiratequeen

HSC
bigboyjames said:
just fuck off you fucking shit.

and secondly, i never fucking came here. i was always fucking here.

hehehehe you were aways fucking here

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Tires said:
Explain it to me James, how do you hate a country and not the people of it? Do you hate the dirt of Israel?
anti-Zionism and antisemitism are at times can be confused, you must understand both terms can mean different things to different people.

back to your question, i hate the powerful elite. the Zionist fucktards who have pissed over Jewish scripture, used the emotional card and the victim card so the elite could kill thousands of Palestinians and get away with it because fuckheads like you are too scared to criticize the country because you might get labeled a Jew hater.

i do not hate Jews. the only sort of interaction i have ever had with a Jew is on this website with jaredR and Aryan beauty..... i think Aryan beauty is a dickhead, does that mean i am a jew hater? well you can decide on that.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)