F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
bigboyjames said:
muslim =/= terrorist you fucking ignorant fuckhead.
These people haven't heard of the Irgun, or the Lords Resistance Army, or the Shiva Sena. They don't attack many white people it seems so it's all ok.

Garygaz

HSC
Captain Hero said:
The society has every right to keep these obvious terrorists from having a place to be buried. What's stopping suicide attacks in Australia when these cowards realise they can be buried in a true blue Australian cemetary?

It's just inviting terrorism and should be banned.

Please be trolling

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
great argument.
Not all terrorists are muslim but all muslims are terrorists.

[comment]are you seriously this fucking stupid that you keep rising to the bait?[/comment]

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Captain Hero said:
Not all terrorists are muslim but all muslims are terrorists.

[comment]are you seriously this fucking stupid that you keep rising to the bait?[/comment]
skinheads, KKK, BNP, freeMasons, nazis, IRA, etc etc

walkahz

HSC
The thing that annoys the shit out of me is that these people come to the country and want to change it to be more like the one they came from.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO FUCKING BACK TO THE SHITHOLE YOU CRAWLED FROM.
It is a privilige to live in this country not a right. People dont even attempt to learn the language or the culture look at some of the temples and shit that have been built that are out of character for the area they are in (like the mosque or whatever it is that you can see from the m7). It is a disgrace and how that was approved i do not know.
I do not know the rules of islam reguarding mosques but surely it is not necisarry to have all of the crap on the outside of the building. Im sure a lot of people(non muslims) would not care as much if it was just an ordinary building that blends with the surroundings.

And dont you start mr I HATE JEWS (bigboyjames) about me being racist. So maybe i am but at least i admit it.

Wow i have gone off on a tangent with this post lol.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
skinheads, KKK, BNP, freeMasons, nazis, IRA, etc etc
Re read what I posted, what you have posted proves you didn't read it.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
walkahz said:
The thing that annoys the shit out of me is that these people come to the country and want to change it to be more like the one they came from.
change how?

walkahz said:
People dont even attempt to learn the language or the culture
yeah i know ai? its so unfair that you had to learn aboriginal tribal customs and the language to fit into Australia. fucking ethnics

walkahz said:
look at some of the temples and shit that have been built that are out of character for the area they are in (like the mosque or whatever it is that you can see from the m7). It is a disgrace and how that was approved i do not know.
im not sure which one your talking about. but the same can be said about a church. either knock down all religious buildings or let everyone free to practice WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT.

walkahz said:
I do not know the rules of islam reguarding mosques but surely it is not necisarry to have all of the crap on the outside of the building. Im sure a lot of people(non muslims) would not care as much if it was just an ordinary building that blends with the surroundings.
yeah your right, lets change churches aswell.
walkahz said:
And dont you start mr I HATE JEWS (bigboyjames) about me being racist. So maybe i am but at least i admit it.

please give me a specific example where i have been anti Jewish.

walkahz

HSC
What happened over 200 years ago and what is happening now are two very different things.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Captain Hero said:
^^ See, they do come to our country and not bother to learn our language.
just fuck off you fucking shit.

and secondly, i never fucking came here. i was always fucking here.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Oh no he really hates Jews just like all mooslimpigs. They want to see the holocaust on a grander scale. mooslimpigs sicken me.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
just fuck off you fucking shit.

and secondly, i never fucking came here. i was always fucking here.
Ah mate, we grew here you flew here. Can't believe they let you and Hilali through immigration. I hope they haven't given you citizenship yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)