F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Omie Jay said:
How did we force AlphaKiloTango to delete her account? What a pansy!
she is of a species whom are hideously repugnant and unintelligent. she Probably has to go fuck her BF out the back of his pick up truck and breed in ever-increasing numbers and populate an area known Camden. so bogan of her to do so.

Garygaz

HSC
I'm being a realist. We can all say 'oh you're a racist' to the people at Camden and 'You're wrong, accept the school, accept the cemetery' but there are xenophobes there and thats it. The problem has been identified and just telling them to get over it is not going to change anything. People with attitudes like this have had them since they were a child, with the attitudes and views of their parents being passed on, as well as that of the media (9/11, bali bombings, suicide bombings, etc.) Sure, their views are wrong but us telling them that will not change them, they are completely unfounded but we cannot change that. I am sure the Muslims who wanted to set up the school found that out. HENCE why don't they just move their plans to another suburb, they know they are creating tension (although no fault of their own), if they took the mature approach and sold the land, moved to another suburb, this trouble would be avoided. I AM IN NO WAY saying that it acceptable that these people have been so blatantly xenophobic, but I can't see why the Muslims are so persistent at wanting to set up anything in a suburb with so many bigots, just makes no sense to me.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
That is true, Garygaz [EDIT: about ur post how ur being a realist], but do we want all the next generations of camdeners with the passed down knowledge that muslims are evil? (no we dont)
People need to be educated about what religions actually say.

The only thing thats bugging me is what the lady, who led the campaign against the school, said. Basically she said something like how muslims support terrorism and they shouldnt be allowed in this country. Now me and my family are muslims, and none of us support terrorism. It really pisses me off when i see all the shit thats happening in the world by muslims, like how a 16yr old guy in britian was convinced by a radical shiekh dude to become a terrorist. That sheikh should be publically tortured and mutilated for putting his wrong ideas into the young generation.
Its because of all this that xenophobic behaviour exists, and it needs to be stopped.

EDIT: and about that link, that is called EXTREMISM. Not all muslims are extremists. I see in the news people being arrested in usa and uk, thankfully no islamic extremist behaviour exists in australia. Hopefully its not because they havnt been detected yet, and its because the muslims here own a brain.

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
Omie Jay said:
EDIT: and about that link, that is called EXTREMISM. Not all muslims are extremists. I see in the news people being arrested in usa and uk, thankfully no islamic extremist behaviour exists in australia. Hopefully its not because they havnt been detected yet, and its because the muslims here own a brain.
Muslims make up well over half France’s prison population.

Whilst some of those are extremists, many (a high percentage, I was watching a report on 7:30 report on it one night) are also street crimes, theft and assault.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
I've concluded that the only way to stop this fundamentalist horde is to find SENTIENT LIFEFORMS ON OTHER PLANETS

Let the search begin... now

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Well as muslims they should know that street crimes, theft, and assault is not allowed under the religion. Plus im sure thats not the case here in oz, and the building of an islamic school/cemetary would increase crime rates, i reckon.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Garygaz said:
I'm being a realist. We can all say 'oh you're a racist' to the people at Camden and 'You're wrong, accept the school, accept the cemetery' but there are xenophobes there and thats it. The problem has been identified and just telling them to get over it is not going to change anything. People with attitudes like this have had them since they were a child, with the attitudes and views of their parents being passed on, as well as that of the media (9/11, bali bombings, suicide bombings, etc.) Sure, their views are wrong but us telling them that will not change them, they are completely unfounded but we cannot change that. I am sure the Muslims who wanted to set up the school found that out. HENCE why don't they just move their plans to another suburb, they know they are creating tension (although no fault of their own), if they took the mature approach and sold the land, moved to another suburb, this trouble would be avoided. I AM IN NO WAY saying that it acceptable that these people have been so blatantly xenophobic, but I can't see why the Muslims are so persistent at wanting to set up anything in a suburb with so many bigots, just makes no sense to me.

i rather have the GOVT ban all religious school. i don’t think they provide anything other than disfunction to our society, and just causes separatism in the wider community. However, this is not the case. i still do not support the Camden school even if i don’t not like the way the Camden people approached this issue. What ticked me off was when the Australian christen party was invited to the town hall to discuss the issue, which consequently turned in to a Muslim vs Christian issue.

On the issue of the school being moved? why should it. it either gets built there or it doesn’t. End of. i must say, i was on Google earth looking at where it’s going to be built and it is a very stupid idea to build this school in that location....considering there is hardly any Muslim in the area and over 50% of the students would have to travel over an hour to get to the school. But i bet the council would look into this. If it gets passed, it gets built. If not, then move on.

i am not sure why over the years we have seen a rise in Islam in our society, most likely because of the media. I think it’s going to start a dangerous precedent especially in the younger kids who are children of illiterates from overseas (sheik hillai?) especially in the current political climate. No offense to anyone. Like I said before, it’s better off if the government bans all religious school or limits the amount of religious schools in the state. i prefer the former.

Last edited:

miss lozzy

HSC
haha whereas those of the christian faith are immune from petty crime??

Though I am no expert, I doubt Islam promotes crime. Can't say i've heard of a religion that does. Similarly, in traditional Aboriginal culture there are heavy penalties for socially unacceptable behaviour. The lamentable condition of many Aboriginal communities nowadays is due to intolerant and racist policy, and the attitude of white superiority which lingers to this day. The labelling and marginalizing of ethnic cultures is what creates social unease and disorder, not the religion or race itself.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
the best person to discuss the links between crime and religion would be sam. i think there was a thread on this issue a while ago and he made very good points oh how such a link doesn't exist.

Lentern

HSC
Garygaz said:
Flipping this situation around, in Australia, around ~70% of Australians identify themselves as Christians in the Census, but probably more like 85% would have been raised in some form of Christian family and at least have some kind of Christian values. So in light of that, if a bunch of Australians went to say Iran, Jordan or Saudi Arabia, and tried to set up a Catholic school, how do you think it would go down?

I'm not being xenophobic, it's a genuine question.
I reckon you'd actually have a chance in Jordan, in certain parts, It's pretty moderate, but I dissagree with the sentiment anyway. It's basically the whole if the other team doesn't play by the rules then why should we arguement. Not cool, not the Australian way, Bill Woodfull wouldn't agree.

Garygaz

HSC
True, it was more of a general statement than a view I hold. Though, you can take it to square one and compare it to the simple analogy of asking a friend for notes from class, then when he/she rejects you he/she expects to the notes from you.

Double standards, take and no give. Then again, I believe in an eye for an eye.

Lentern

HSC
Garygaz said:
True, it was more of a general statement than a view I hold. Though, you can take it to square one and compare it to the simple analogy of asking a friend for notes from class, then when he/she rejects you he/she expects to the notes from you.

Double standards, take and no give. Then again, I believe in an eye for an eye.
A friend or a friends friend? What I'm getting at is that those who wanted to setup a school in Camden are probably not those who'd be stopping it happening in Saudi Arabia.

Garygaz

HSC
Many of them (the parents) are first or second generation migrants who immigrated from those countries, actually.

Lentern

HSC
Garygaz said:
Many of them (the parents) are first or second generation migrants who immigrated from those countries, actually.
I realise that mate but just because I'm Australian if I went to live in France French people wouldn't fairly be able to link me to the Cronulla riots.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Garygaz said:
Islamic Australians played a significant role in the construction and development of this nation, going all the way back to the 19th century.

I'd bet a large proportion of Australians are at most second generation migrants, or the children of. I can't actually think of any friends parents who go any further back. All this stuff about how many generations you've lived here giving you more right to citizenship, is a load of nationalistic crap.

st1m

HSC
Captain Hero said:
90% of France's Prison population is Islamic.
I seriously don't know where you get your stupid statistics from... I mean judging from your signature they are not very reliable.

Its funny how people criticise muslims forgetting to differentiate between Islam and Muslims. I also laugh at the fact that muslims are somehow the attacker, when 0.5 million innocent civilians were killed in Iraq. You think those are all insurgence? They kill 5 women 3 men and 2 children and then they go on the news and say " today we have killed a group of insurgence". Not mentioning all the other muslim countries suffering ( palestine, afghanistan etc...). And your telling me just because some nutcase decided to blow himself up (in which i don't believe is a muslim) killing a few people that I'm supposed to be blamed for his stupid actions?. We muslims do NOT believe in killing the innocent and only attack those that have attacked us. It is forbidden in the religion of Islam to kill innocent people and is forbidden to EVER kill women and children.

It is incredible the amount of hate that is going on in here... I mean i seriously believe that not all people are like you guys and I have friends that come from a variety of different backgrounds and religions (some of those are atheists). It is that your lack of understanding and misjudgement to making such false and offensive statements.

A school was arranged to be built in Camden and muslims wanted to have a school there. Is it so wrong, a school that not only educates muslims but non-muslims around them?. And to the incredible ignorance of some people here... It is so difficult to find a place for the dead, specifically muslims and so choosing cambden might have been the only option. So please understand and be thoughtful of the stuff that you say.

Just to finish up on the "statistics" that Captain hero makes... Despite all the trash the media says, Islam is still the FASTEST growing religion in the world, and people are realising the true religion. 20 000 Americans convert to Islam a year, and we are 1.6 billion strong. People are scared of Islam and see it as a threat to their values, failing to realise that Islam respects all other values of other religions and treats all mankind as equal.

I hope i have shed some light to some of the misguided thinking of you guys.

take care of yourselves :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)