F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
st1m said:
I seriously don't know where you get your stupid statistics from... I mean judging from your signature they are not very reliable.

Its funny how people criticise muslims forgetting to differentiate between Islam and Muslims. I also laugh at the fact that muslims are somehow the attacker, when 0.5 million innocent civilians were killed in Iraq. You think those are all insurgence? They kill 5 women 3 men and 2 children and then they go on the news and say " today we have killed a group of insurgence". Not mentioning all the other muslim countries suffering ( palestine, afghanistan etc...). And your telling me just because some nutcase decided to blow himself up (in which i don't believe is a muslim) killing a few people that I'm supposed to be blamed for his stupid actions?. We muslims do NOT believe in killing the innocent and only attack those that have attacked us. It is forbidden in the religion of Islam to kill innocent people and is forbidden to EVER kill women and children.

It is incredible the amount of hate that is going on in here... I mean i seriously believe that not all people are like you guys and I have friends that come from a variety of different backgrounds and religions (some of those are atheists). It is that your lack of understanding and misjudgement to making such false and offensive statements.

A school was arranged to be built in Camden and muslims wanted to have a school there. Is it so wrong, a school that not only educates muslims but non-muslims around them?. And to the incredible ignorance of some people here... It is so difficult to find a place for the dead, specifically muslims and so choosing cambden might have been the only option. So please understand and be thoughtful of the stuff that you say.

Just to finish up on the "statistics" that Captain hero makes... Despite all the trash the media says, Islam is still the FASTEST growing religion in the world, and people are realising the true religion. 20 000 Americans convert to Islam a year, and we are 1.6 billion strong. People are scared of Islam and see it as a threat to their values, failing to realise that Islam respects all other values of other religions and treats all mankind as equal.

I hope i have shed some light to some of the misguided thinking of you guys.

take care of yourselves :eek:
My friend you won't help bridge the gap between two hostile faiths with suggestions that you are going to one day be the dominant one and that others are missguided. Atleast say things with tact.

st1m

HSC
Lentern said:
My friend you won't help bridge the gap between two hostile faiths with suggestions that you are going to one day be the dominant one and that others are missguided. Atleast say things with tact.
I'm not trying to bridge gaps... but I'm giving you my way of thinking and if you don't like it THEN YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
st1m said:
I'm not trying to bridge gaps... but I'm giving you my way of thinking and if you don't like it THEN YOU DON'T LIKE IT.
your way of thinking is what got all other Muslims in this mess. fuck off you scum. the fact that you actually think that because Islam are the fastest growing religion actually matters proves your a dick.

Garygaz

HSC
Graney said:
All this stuff about how many generations you've lived here giving you more right to citizenship, is a load of nationalistic crap.
Completely irrelevant to what I was saying, but if it floats your boat.

But I think France has got the right idea, no religion, NONE, are allowed to show any religious symbols in public. GOODBYE any tension, goodbye and racist/xenophobic attacks. If people practiced religion in their homes and respective places of worship only we'd be a much better world. Ergh all the religions in this world forcing themselves upon everyone, evangelists, hillsong, scientology. ergh.

Garygaz

HSC
st1m said:
I seriously don't know where you get your stupid statistics from... I mean judging from your signature they are not very reliable.

Its funny how people criticise muslims forgetting to differentiate between Islam and Muslims. I also laugh at the fact that muslims are somehow the attacker, when 0.5 million innocent civilians were killed in Iraq. You think those are all insurgence? They kill 5 women 3 men and 2 children and then they go on the news and say " today we have killed a group of insurgence". Not mentioning all the other muslim countries suffering ( palestine, afghanistan etc...). And your telling me just because some nutcase decided to blow himself up (in which i don't believe is a muslim) killing a few people that I'm supposed to be blamed for his stupid actions?. We muslims do NOT believe in killing the innocent and only attack those that have attacked us. It is forbidden in the religion of Islam to kill innocent people and is forbidden to EVER kill women and children.

It is incredible the amount of hate that is going on in here... I mean i seriously believe that not all people are like you guys and I have friends that come from a variety of different backgrounds and religions (some of those are atheists). It is that your lack of understanding and misjudgement to making such false and offensive statements.

A school was arranged to be built in Camden and muslims wanted to have a school there. Is it so wrong, a school that not only educates muslims but non-muslims around them?. And to the incredible ignorance of some people here... It is so difficult to find a place for the dead, specifically muslims and so choosing cambden might have been the only option. So please understand and be thoughtful of the stuff that you say.

Just to finish up on the "statistics" that Captain hero makes... Despite all the trash the media says, Islam is still the FASTEST growing religion in the world, and people are realising the true religion. 20 000 Americans convert to Islam a year, and we are 1.6 billion strong. People are scared of Islam and see it as a threat to their values, failing to realise that Islam respects all other values of other religions and treats all mankind as equal.

I hope i have shed some light to some of the misguided thinking of you guys.

take care of yourselves :eek:
9% of France is Muslim, 50% of its prison population is Muslim. There is a correct stat, not xenophobic, not racist, just a plain stat.

And ergh, your whole arguement makes me cringe.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Garygaz said:
But I think France has got the right idea, no religion, NONE, are allowed to show any religious symbols in public. GOODBYE any tension, goodbye and racist/xenophobic attacks. If people practiced religion in their homes and respective places of worship only we'd be a much better world.
+1

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
Garygaz said:
But I think France has got the right idea, no religion, NONE, are allowed to show any religious symbols in public. GOODBYE any tension, goodbye and racist/xenophobic attacks. If people practiced religion in their homes and respective places of worship only we'd be a much better world.

Banning religion will unify the races?
Sir, are you retarded?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
HNAKXR said:
Banning religion will unify the races?
Sir, are you retarded?

[/i]
of course not, but its one less reason for us to separate ourselves from each other.

HNAKXR

HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
of course not, but its one less reason for us to separate ourselves from each other.
Banning public display wont make any difference, in all honesty could you have told the difference between a catholic Irelander and a protestant Irelander based solely on their appearance?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
HNAKXR said:
Banning public display wont make any difference, in all honesty could you have told the difference between a catholic Irelander and a protestant Irelander based solely on their appearance?
depends what type of cross they are wearing around their neck. :p

HNAKXR

HSC
N/A
the schism remains without the cross my friend :)

(IMO the corpus is just needlessly gruesome)

Last edited:

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
So we've moved on from the racists in Camden, to the racists in this forum...

I'm ok with it.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
HNAKXR said:
Depends which side of the wall the scum orangemen are standing on.

walkahz

HSC
Camden have every right! it is their town so the population should be able to do what they want.
Look at the majority of muslim countrys and how fucked up they are all they do is fight against each other. Why should we let that SCUM into our country in the first place?
The US should just pull out of Iraq and laugh as they kill themselves.
And before you say it yes I am a fucking BOGAN and proud of it!!

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
YES! we have finally got a true blue bogan on this site. how long will he last?

walkahz said:
Camden have every right! it is their town so the population should be able to do what they want.
please, stfu before i slap you across the face. it aint nobodies town. the land DOES NOT BELONG TO THE PEOPLE OF CAMDEN IT BELONGS TO THE BUILDERS WHO PROPOSED THE SCHOOL. SO FUCK YOU.

Look at the majority of muslim countrys and how fucked up they are all they do is fight against each other. Why should we let that SCUM into our country in the first place?
first sentence is correct. most Muslims countries across the middle east are fuckd up. however, i know your brain isnt capable of replying to this question....but who do you speak of when you say "OUR country"? are you aboriginal? are you speaking for me aswell? who are you speaking of?

And before you say it yes I am a fucking BOGAN and proud of it!
go fuck a sheep or something.

Last edited:

phosphorescent

You make me sad.
HSC
walkahz said:
The US should just pull out of Iraq and laugh as they kill themselves.
And before you say it yes I am a fucking BOGAN and proud of it!!
And this is what ignorance does to you.

walkahz

HSC
Were the people who are protesting there (living in the town) before the land was brought?
In most cases they probably were, so i belive they have every right to protest against things that will change the image of the town (even if it is due to them being racist).

By "our" country i mean people that were born here. You dont need to be aboriginal for it to be "our" country, they had to get here at some point in time as well.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
The society has every right to keep these obvious terrorists from having a place to be buried. What's stopping suicide attacks in Australia when these cowards realise they can be buried in a true blue Australian cemetary?

It's just inviting terrorism and should be banned.

Lentern

HSC
walkahz said:
Were the people who are protesting there (living in the town) before the land was brought?
In most cases they probably were, so i belive they have every right to protest against things that will change the image of the town (even if it is due to them being racist).

By "our" country i mean people that were born here. You dont need to be aboriginal for it to be "our" country, they had to get here at some point in time as well.
So you welcome Muslims born in Australia to Camden then? Ofcourse you don't you're silly. I will appeal to the nationalist side of you and say if you want to be a moronic racist ok but atleast keep it to yourself so you do no harm to the countries image. The most patriotic thing you can do mate is to shush, makes the country so much more impressive.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Captain Hero said:
The society has every right to keep these obvious terrorists from having a place to be buried. What's stopping suicide attacks in Australia when these cowards realise they can be buried in a true blue Australian cemetary?

It's just inviting terrorism and should be banned.
muslim =/= terrorist you fucking ignorant fuckhead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)