European Anger as China Executes Briton (1 Viewer)

kelly tully

Banned
HSC
N/A
Okay yes but I can't be bothered explaining this, but have a read about what people do when they are having a manic episode. Mania.

They are nuts. Seriously, check it out. If it's true that he claimed he wanted to become a popstar in China and these guys were willing to help him, then his bipolar disorder completely explains this. Bipolar is more than just highs and lows, when they're high they're fucking nuts.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
you've got no idea
yeah ok d00d is that all you can come up with ? lulz gaiz luk at me mai counter argument 2 a well-researched analysis on the political climate in China iz "uve got no idea" k3k3k3k3 I'm so smrt lulz I've spokn 2 3 chinaman n dat mks me dat bestest xpert on da china1!!!!11!`1!!one!1oneone!1`1~!!

yeah man you're just a prejudiced dumb pos, gg.

Bendent

HSC
yeah ok d00d is that all you can come up with ? lulz gaiz luk at me mai counter argument 2 a well-researched analysis on the political climate in China iz "uve got no idea" k3k3k3k3 I'm so smrt lulz I've spokn 2 3 chinaman n dat mks me dat bestest xpert on da china1!!!!11!`1!!one!1oneone!1`1~!!

yeah man you're just a prejudiced dumb pos, gg.
you're the dumb sounding one tbh with ur posts

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
your post wasn't exactly well researched - it was all conjecture
o rly? Disprove it then. Go ahead and provide evidence to support your claim that the Chinese are a bunch of bloodthirsty savages living in the stone age who unanimously support their government. Can't? Thought so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)