enrolling tommorow? (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Grizzly
Yup, but you can still change your timetable online. The form said estudent is avaible for "ALL" students.
yeah that's what i am talking about that i read

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
it took me 2.5 hours too... and i was stopped 5 times by those christian people..i felt sooo bad saying that "no, im not interested in improving my relationship with god" (no offence)

and i had to re-organise my timetable as aparently i couldnt do stat107 in 2nd semester coz its a co-req with psy104... where the hell did it say that it needed to be in the same semester?

ugh, so glad its over tho, im never going back there again! lol

muli

Originally posted by MaryJane
and i was stopped 5 times by those christian people..i felt sooo bad saying that "no, im not interested in improving my relationship with god" (no offence)
ugh, so glad its over tho, im never going back there again! lol
I know exactly what ya meant by christian union, they were a little confronting to say the least.

Never going back there again eh? Umm, didn't you enroll so ya COULD go back again? :p

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Originally posted by muli
Never going back there again eh? Umm, didn't you enroll so ya COULD go back again? :p
lol ill see how i feel on the 1st of march...ill go back in my own good time! :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
does anyone know if i have to fill in the proposed timetable, even if i printed the online one i made?

muli

Yeh you have to fill it in, they collect them for some wierd reason. My guess is if you don't get your proposed timetable, and a gap opens up, they might contact ya to see if ya wanna change.

But yeh, they'll collect 'em.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
so much bitching will be required to change some of my tutes

i enrolled before 3 of my friends with surnames starting with a & b. consequently i got into tutes that were full when they got their timetable put into the computer.

i hated it how they made law be one of the last divisions to enrol, all my commerce subject tutes were full

fuckitfuckitfuckit

muli

i reckon it's unfair sticking u law guys on a completely different day. Like they were only enrolling for half of friday, so I reckon they shoulda spread everyone over the thurs and fri.

Leanne

HSC
i actually put my foot in it wiv the christian ppl....

i saw a whole bunch of them with chuppa chups and i walked around them.....then as i was coming up to the enrolling building, a guy in a coloured shirt approached me and was really nice asking 'have u bumped into any christian ppl?' and i go 'nah, i actually avoided them'...then he said 'well i'm actually part of student life....its ok if ur not, but are u interested in joining?'

whoops!!!

HSC
uhhhh!! beat n e 1 beat 4 HRS!!!!!????
:( i'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soooooooooooo tired

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
fuck oath about the christians. i got approached 4 times!!!

btw another tute that shits me the is one at 9am on a Friday and, as i had to change it on the spot i did not stop to consider the consequences of having uni at such a time.

qkrtjdxo

HSC
yeh it sucks... I had to change one of my tutes on the spot and now its at 7pm -_-

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
well change the 9am one later, when you can on the net

and 7pm is so late. i would not like to be a night school person

doe

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by muli
My guess is if you don't get your proposed timetable, and a gap opens up, they might contact ya to see if ya wanna change.
heh dream on :p

ah christians, just wait till semester - "well whats more important? god or going to your lecture? hhmm?"

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
I found that once i did the stupid quiz (which took like 10sec) the rest of the christians stayed away.
They probably saw the chupa chup and came to the sensible conclusion that one of their own had already attempted to reach out to my mortal soul, or whatever.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but if they couldnt see the chupa chup they still asked.

did anyone give them their address?

*hopeful*

HSC
lollz i definately didnt
i didnt even give them my name, i just gave my email add n got the chupa chup
one of the chicks came up 2 me to invite me 2 the big christian group bbq n she asked for my numba and address 2 contact me but i didnt see any bucket of chupa chups so i told her i was just gonna b back in a sec haha :p

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
argh FUCK FUCK FUCK

i was just looking at my timetable

the DICKHEAD on the computer missed one of my econ110 lectures, plus he told me all these tutes were full and there are like 8 of them so that is highly unlikely.

I was kind of laughing at the time, he kept fucking up like someone REALLy unco

but now i have a problem because of it.

friggin mq online doesn't have the timetable changing functionality up and running yet

bastards

so now i need to call someone tomorrow and explain my situation and the fuckedness of it

plus i have to dodge christians again

it was pretty funny but, in the queue to do timetables i was standing behind this guy who was the leader of the atheist society and the left wing whatever-it's-called society. talk about extremes haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)