• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

enrolling tommorow? (1 Viewer)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Leanne
i'm going tomoz...my assigned time is 9:30-10am.....it better not be raining!!! i'd prefer it to be 45 degrees than raining! it just makes the process so much worse if ur soaked....

well i spose if its too hot u'd be soaked in sweat.........lol
Ah cool. Yeah I'm taking photos around then too. Rain is muuch better for us, cos we have NO aircon (just fans) where we are...gets stinkin hot.

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
i enrolled today, it was pretty good cos my session was at 9 so not all that many people were hanging round yet. if you just read your info sheet they give you you should be right, but like triple check ur timetable to make sure you dont have clashes. i overlooked one clash accidentaly when planning mine and when it was put in the computer i pretty much had to decide instantly on the change i was gonna make.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
so how long did it take you to enrol?
and what exactly did you have to do?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah i'm in BIT.. what? 3.5 hours? are you kidding me?
so i can expect to get out of there at 6pm.. ah crap!

^___^
HSC
yea

we have wankers wasting ppl's time by asking advisor what subjects they need to be doing and making their timetable then..

fuck..waste so much time just for that

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
there were some ppl who hadnt even looked at their program in the handbook, which was frustrating in the extreme.
my session started at 9, i finished round about 11 30 but i wasn't rushing around, it could prolly be done quicker. it involved getting &filling out enrolment &hecs form, having ur proposed timetable checkec&signed by someone from ur division, putting ur timetable in the computer, getting registered online, joining sam &co op and thats generally it. (it was my experience anyway)

*hopeful*

HSC
i had enrolment 2day n it wuznt as bad as i wuz expecting
the only time i had 2 wait in a line wuz 2 get my enrolment form cuz i wuz 5mins 2 early for my alpha group or wateva
hehe i got saved from the heaps long business line cuz im doing accounting as well so the accg guy signed my form :)
i started at 1.30 and finished at about 3

qkrtjdxo

HSC
Originally posted by cpjeeves
i enrolled today, it was pretty good cos my session was at 9 so not all that many people were hanging round yet. if you just read your info sheet they give you you should be right, but like triple check ur timetable to make sure you dont have clashes. i overlooked one clash accidentaly when planning mine and when it was put in the computer i pretty much had to decide instantly on the change i was gonna make.
Uh oh.. aren't you allowed to have any clashes? Cos i got one clash and will be probably missing out on a 1hour lecture of the total 3 hours.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol why would people not look at the handbook? i thought the people at uni were the ones who cared, who had done well in the hsc and who wanted to be there. they should have had someone with them, and then someone letting the people who prepared through

Originally posted by qkrtjdxo
Uh oh.. aren't you allowed to have any clashes? Cos i got one clash and will be probably missing out on a 1hour lecture of the total 3 hours.
no, you can have clashes

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Originally posted by jlh
student activity fees are $189 pre semester.

i'm going on the 19th! lets hope they have spots in the classes i want!!
There should be, when i was watching my operater filling in classes, there was some with a dozen or so places available... except they couldnt enrol any more students into those times because they have to leave some for this weeks enrollments.

But as soon eStudent goes online ; everyone will start changing their timetables (hopefully), and a much pretty timetable will arise :) ..well, for me ...sincei got 6hrs straight on thursday :eek:

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
no, you can have clashes
oh so you can have clashes? cool.. i think i might clash stat170 with something much more important to free up a day!

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Grizzly
But as soon eStudent goes online ; everyone will start changing their timetables (hopefully), and a much pretty timetable will arise :) ..well, for me ...sincei got 6hrs straight on thursday :eek:
when does it go online?

Belinda

O_o
HSC
BTW, does parking at the Uni cost anything? Or is it still free?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
when your enrolling, do you have to give in your sheet of paper with your timetable?

i can't seem to find mine!! they have spares there on the day right?

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
yeh you can get a spare timetable if you need it. After they enrol you they printed teh timetable out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)