English Tutor (1 Viewer)

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
Hi I'm looking for a tutor for HSC Standard English, my last tutor did not teach as well as I expected (i.e. she was lazy.) and I just wondering wheter anyone has been tutored by Linda Vo, I heard she is a pretty good tutor, if you have can you give me some details on how she teaches and where her tution centre acutally is, as well as her phone number? Thanxs :karate:

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
I think her address is in Canley Heights, but i'm not so sure where her address acutally is, if you can tell me that will be great and also her phone number as well please.

P.s. I also heard that alot of Bonnyrigg high school students go to this tutor

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
Hello is there anybody out there????.............Does any body ever read my posts??.....Does anyone go to this tutor??....If you do then please answer, it is urgent :)

Dumbledore

HSC
Hello is there anybody out there????.............Does any body ever read my posts??.....Does anyone go to this tutor??....If you do then please answer, it is urgent :)
if you look at the views on the forum, 41 peopple have read ur posts

the reason for lack of replies is probably because it's unlikely any of these 41 people have been tutored by her (i haven't even heard of her).

aja7778

HSC
N/A
If you want a kick ass English Tutor and you live on the Northern Beaches- you should try my English Tutor- she's friggin awesome!
She's basically booked up this year (2009) but if you are in yr 11 going into yr 12 for standard or advanced or anything i would totally recommend her- so would heaps of her other students.
Message me if ya'll want details and i can give you her email.
She was a High School teacher and HSC marker.:haha:

toggangiy

HSC
If you want a kick ass English Tutor and you live on the Northern Beaches- you should try my English Tutor- she's friggin awesome!
She's basically booked up this year (2009) but if you are in yr 11 going into yr 12 for standard or advanced or anything i would totally recommend her- so would heaps of her other students.
Message me if ya'll want details and i can give you her email.
She was a High School teacher and HSC marker.:haha:
Hey, would you be able to give me the email address of the English tutor that you talked about on the post? Can you send me her email address to toggang7@hotmail.com?
Thank you soooooo much!! :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I go to tutoring in like.....Canley Heights and Fairfield, and I've never heard of this woman. :p

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
never heard of this teacher. y don't u just google her or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)