English trials? (1 Viewer)

Beachtraveller

HSC
i thought it was fairly easy and straight forward. Mind you my creative writing and related text fit perfectly into their respective questions. However, the comprehension questions didn't seem to be asking for much.

Skriker

HSC
What did you guys right for the poem question the one about one image which describes his sense of belonging? :)

umz93

HSC
I said (may be wrong) nature imagery first stanza=persona belonging to nature. Also gave various techniques

Skriker

HSC
I said (may be wrong) nature imagery first stanza=persona belonging to nature. Also gave various techniques
Oh right, because I just said something about him singing with the bees showing he belongs or something like that can't remember what I wrote haha.

umz93

HSC
As long as you give correct quotes + techniques to back up your answer, any answer can be correct

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I wrote about 1300-1400ish words for the Skrzynecki , yeah my writing is medium-large. not too big though.

The mushroom poem was hard? I just said imagery lol for the sun bit o_O??

The comparison text was wtf... so bs

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Section 1 was easy as fuck. I think I might lose a mark for the facebooky thingy, but every other text had sooo many techniques.
Section 2 was shit... Had 40 minutes left when I started so I made up a bullshit story... :/
Section 3 was meh. I don't know much about Crucible so I didn't expect much... Wrote like 5.5 pages... maybe 10/15... :/

mangoz

HSC
I found everything to be pretty simplistic tbh. Although i nearly stuffed up my creative because i DIDNT READ THE QUESTION LOL. Since i'm pretty sure you had to relate it to "place" with your creative in which my integrated one did but if it didn't...uh oh.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
The mushroom poem was hard? I just said imagery lol for the sun bit o_O??
The comparison text was wtf... so bs
The personification of the tree and metaphor of the sun or some shit.
Used article and autobiography for comparison and I used hyperbole and personification in auto and symbolism and metaphor or some shit in article.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I found everything to be pretty simplistic tbh. Although i nearly stuffed up my creative because i DIDNT READ THE QUESTION LOL. Since i'm pretty sure you had to relate it to "place" with your creative in which my integrated one did but if it didn't...uh oh.
PLACE?!
Lol... I didn't read that.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
What did you guys right for the poem question the one about one image which describes his sense of belonging? :)
Image of tree belonging to place in the hollow.
Warmth of sun = metaphor
Tree = personification and symbolism for a person
Some shit like that.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
The belonging question? the challenge to belong may be resisted or embraced
I said e.g -embraced through relationships and etc

-Resisted (Cultural/Social Barriers and lack of acceptance)

Can anyone translate this in simplistic terms tome? I may have misinterpreted the question.

The mushroom question the fuk?? =.=.... i use the sun as an exemplar of imagery or something o_O??

Skriker

HSC

Can anyone translate this in simplistic terms tome? I may have misinterpreted the question.

The mushroom question the fuk?? =.=.... i use the sun as an exemplar of imagery or something o_O??
OOO I said when one experiences differences they can experience alienation and can be resisted to belong however when they find common values they will feel accepted and have a sense of self worth embracing there sense of belong, would i get marked down for answering both of the questions? :O

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I said some BS about how people strive for Belonging or reject it for their own personal gain. I.e. Proctor in the crucible tries to belong with Elizabeth to gain a sense of home and comfort with her and rejects the theocratic society and its hysteria to gain individuality and shit like that.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
OOO I said when one experiences differences they can experience alienation and can be resisted to belong however when they find common values they will feel accepted and have a sense of self worth embracing there sense of belong, would i get marked down for answering both of the questions? :O
You may get marked down for misspelling their.

Skriker

HSC
You may get marked down for misspelling their.
..........I ofcourse I didn't rigt there was just in a rush typing and wasn't thinking. But could I get marked down for saying that? :O

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh well the essay was not bad :(.

Im just scared short answers =.=...

probs got 10/15 or even less...

lukejm

HSC
You all wrote so much.
I wrote 3 pages for section 2
and 4 pages for section 3

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
..........I ofcourse I didn't rigt there was just in a rush typing and wasn't thinking. But could I get marked down for saying that? :O
Write? lol
But seriously, I don't think they mark down for spelling and shit unless they can't understand what you've written due to your spelling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)