English Standard (1 Viewer)

mac1996

HSC
So we started with module b for the hsc. We have been getting tones of simple questions, but I don't feel the benefit in doing those questions. Firstly, coz module b is going to be assessed as essay in the hsc, secondly i understand the text and thirdly i have tonnes of assignments to do. Do you guys think that I should delay these questions until all assessments are finished or do you think it will be detrimental towards my hsc if i don't do those questions?

Aysce

HSC
Are these just simple questions about the text or simple essay questions?

If it is the former, just skip them since you have a strong understanding of your text and focus on your other assessments. Doing these questions will probably have little to no benefit if you have a solid understanding.

mac1996

HSC
these are simple short answer questions that are not worth more that 3 marks at the very max in an exam

Aysce

HSC
Nah, I don't think you should bother.

Muzzammil Shah

HSC
Dont bother, like the guys above mentioned it only constitutes to 3 marks at best. Good luck.

By the way if anyone is looking for syllabus supported English (standard) notes send me a PM.

enoilgam

HSC
If you don't feel that homework is beneficial then don't waste your time doing it. Some people feel this compulsion to do homework even though they know it's pointless - you are far better off using your time efficiently by doing work which actually helps you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)