English question (1 Viewer)

johnny1996

HSC
Will the bos know if somebody has copied another persons extension 2 major work?

fakermaker

HSC
Yes.

You have to keep a detailed log of your work, so I highly doubt you will be able to make it look credible.

If you cant do the work, just drop the class.

asdfqwerty

HSC
Yes they will.

They check it every year.

And if not, your teachers will check. Don't think that just because you've got someone's major work from a few years ago that it'll mean the BOS doesn't check.

I don't understand why you are contemplating plagiarism in the first place. Its unfair and unethical. Like fakermarker said, if you can't handle EE2, then drop it.

tigerian

HSC
N/A
as a marker I can assure you that we would definitely know. its not hard as we have records going back as long as 10 years

king chopper

HSC
Just out of curiosity ...
If somebody used another person's belonging creative from a different school done a few years ago and used them in their school assesments and hsc ... The school definetly wouldn't really notice and the chances of getting the same marker would be almost minimal in the HSC?

johnny1996

HSC
Dont get the wrong idea,im not gnna do that-im only in yr 10 starting prelim.its just i hope to do EE2 in the future as it interests me and the question just came 2 my mind.sorry!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)