English Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (2 Viewers)

nini.nico

HSC
lmao wishing luck to everyone taking the exam tmr bc we're def gonna need it rip
i dont know if this applies to anyone else (since im just gonna rant/state my thoughts) but tbh im actually over the hsc before it even started. as long as i have tried my best and did what i could, if the atar i get doesn't allow my entry into the course i want then there are other pathways to take. parents might be mad at me lmao but what more can i do.
so yea again good luck everyone im just praying all of us do well

uniqueusername1

HSC
lmao wishing luck to everyone taking the exam tmr bc we're def gonna need it rip
i dont know if this applies to anyone else (since im just gonna rant/state my thoughts) but tbh im actually over the hsc before it even started. as long as i have tried my best and did what i could, if the atar i get doesn't allow my entry into the course i want then there are other pathways to take. parents might be mad at me lmao but what more can i do.
good luck soldier. People like me and you have nothing to lose so we are the most dangerous. BS with passion.

Disssi

HSC
N/A
Even if I downed 10, 5 hour energy drinks I still wouldn't be able to do 10 hours.
Well i don’t think I’m gonna be able to get more then 5 hours of sleep tonight so here’s my plan
-study till 4am
-wear my school uniform and make sure my notes are all ready
-tell mum to make me breakfast for tomorrow
-sleep for 5 hours and take up at 9
-eat the breakfast mum made and read over my notes
-already wearing school uniform so all I gotta do is all out the door

: )

specificagent1

HSC
Well i don’t think I’m gonna be able to get more then 5 hours of sleep tonight so here’s my plan
-study till 4am

whY!! sleep early

Disssi

HSC
N/A
Don’t stress out too much, universities are bleeding money, they need us. Someones gonna accept you no matter what atar you get.

if it makes y’all feel better, a friend of mine got a 42 atar last year (DONT ASK HOW LMAO) and still got 3 offers into university LOL. If he can do it without even trying then you can do it

Disssi

HSC
N/A
whY!! sleep early
Im surprised you didn’t comment on the fact I’m gonna wear my uniform before going to bed.

And the reason why I won’t sleep early is because im feeling the adrenaline kicking in and it’ll keep me up for many hours LOL

nini.nico

HSC
Don’t stress out too much, universities are bleeding money, they need us. Someones gonna accept you no matter what atar you get.

if it makes y’all feel better, a friend of mine got a 42 atar last year (DONT ASK HOW LMAO) and still got 3 offers into university LOL. If he can do it without even trying then you can do it
ur friend is my spirit animal for this period and i will be thinking of them entering every exam. hope they're doing good tho

uniqueusername1

HSC
-study till 4am

Dissii man why you do this to yourself. You had 12 weeks in lockdown to do something :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)