english and eco chats (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
@uniqueusername1 @iwanttodogoodinschool
are u guys memorising any persuasive or discursive ?
i only have one imaginative in mind but dont think it's broad enough to fit any question
bro whats the point of memorising a persuasive theres no way to adapt it. You can't adapt an essay on dogs for an essay on cats.

Yes for discursive mines broad for a specific q. Its on: By reading widely we are introduced to new ideas which help us think more deeply.

Other than that winging it. I ain't wasting my time trying to memorise 20 creatives in the hope it will fit. Cause NESA could even add a massive extract and make us continue it.

uniqueusername1

HSC
im memorisng 2 creatives linked to mod a and c, another one that i cbb memorising but just know the general jist of, and a persuasive and discursive on the same topic just swtched up a little (persuasive i argue 1 point while with discursive i present both sides).
oi say what now. Mate don't scare me now. Mod A text?!

zizi2003_

HSC
im memorisng 2 creatives linked to mod a and c, another one that i cbb memorising but just know the general jist of, and a persuasive and discursive on the same topic just swtched up a little (persuasive i argue 1 point while with discursive i present both sides).
omg i- woah
are ur general topics for the discursive/persuasive on the power of literature/writing ?

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
bro whats the point of memorising a persuasive theres no way to adapt it. You can't adapt an essay on dogs for an essay on cats.

Yes for discursive mines broad for a specific q. Its on: By reading widely we are introduced to new ideas which help us think more deeply.

Other than that winging it. I ain't wasting my time trying to memorise 20 creatives in the hope it will fit. Cause NESA could even add a massive extract and make us continue it.
tbh i don't have any discursives memorised. i have like 2 creatives which are eh but oh well idec anymore

zizi2003_

HSC
did u guys write these creatives throughout the year/for assessments, or just recently?
i have quite a few from throughout the year but on varying topics, so dont think theyre adaptable enough

uniqueusername1

HSC
did u guys write these creatives throughout the year/for assessments, or just recently?
i have quite a few from throughout the year but on varying topics, so dont think theyre adaptable enough
good question. I personally delay mod C cause its just meh. I wrote it a week before trials cause ceebs.

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
yes one of mine is from an assignment i did earlier and another i did like the night before trials AHAHA

notme123

HSC
ye these were recent. ive made at least 6 full ones throughout the year but ditched them because theyre vague and inflexible

idkkdi

HSC
hm, nesa's allowed to make us write a creative based on something from any mod right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)