Ending of Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

starshine02

HSC
So after 6 long seasons, Gossip Girl has finished and Gossip Girl was finally revealed.

Who was surprised? I certainly was! Although afterwards when I thought about it...it kind of made sense.

For those who didn't watch the last episode, it's summarised here: http://au.eonline.com/news/372275/gossip-girl-series-finale-recap-gossip-girl-is-revealed-plus-which-couples-ended-up-together

So thoughts on the ending? Was it who you expected or not? Happy or disappointed?

Personally I didn't really even care about that towards the end. I skipped most of season 5 anyways. But what I really liked was the character pairings at the end :)

halapenyo

HSC
penn badgley is god's gift to women

(no homo)

Aysce

HSC
So after 6 long seasons, Gossip Girl has finished and Gossip Girl was finally revealed.

Who was surprised? I certainly was! Although afterwards when I thought about it...it kind of made sense.

For those who didn't watch the last episode, it's summarised here: http://au.eonline.com/news/372275/gossip-girl-series-finale-recap-gossip-girl-is-revealed-plus-which-couples-ended-up-together

So thoughts on the ending? Was it who you expected or not? Happy or disappointed?

Personally I didn't really even care about that towards the end. I skipped most of season 5 anyways. But what I really liked was the character pairings at the end :)
Pretty satisfied although I was a little wtf-ish with G.G. unmasked. Lack of observation I suppose and yes, I agree with the character pairings! WOO

starshine02

HSC
actually there's a lot of plot holes now that we know that person is GG.
Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking about too. It's weird to think that Jenny knew who it was the whole time too....

Pretty satisfied although I was a little wtf-ish with G.G. unmasked. Lack of observation I suppose and yes, I agree with the character pairings! WOO
I don't think they gave much away but I can't be sure cos I just follow it for the major plots. But yeah I'm happy about that cos Serena/Dan and Chuck/Blair are the best~

asdfqwerty

HSC
Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking about too. It's weird to think that Jenny knew who it was the whole time too....

I don't think they gave much away but I can't be sure cos I just follow it for the major plots. But yeah I'm happy about that cos Serena/Dan and Chuck/Blair are the best~
Lol they didnt even invite vanessa to the wedding...NOBODY LIKES VANESSA.

dizzlemizzle

HSC
Agreed, Vanessa is super annoying. Omg Chuck in that suit! Chair looked divine together, couldn't be happier with the ending! Rachel Bilson's little moment was funny too haha.

HSC
just wondering what happened to ivy dickens?
pretty sad that serena's dad ended up with lily.

Aysce

HSC
na I never liked her at all :L

I stopped watching gg a while ago because it was getting a bit repetitive, however i do miss seeing Blair lol
Yeah I got a little bored of it - season 1 was the best imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)