embracing the pale (1 Viewer)

hairspray

HSC
I have pale skin so i use a tinted moisturiser to add colour to my skin. Summer and the sun makes my skin look glowy but winter totally works against my skin. I never use black eyeliner, if needed i choose a brown shade as an eyeliner.

coopert

HSC
All shades of skin look good, it just depends on the person and how they accentuate it best.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you that having pale skin is ugly or somehow 'un-cool'. All of the hot models you see on the runways in New York and Milan all have glowing porceline complexions.

The difference between being a positive 'porceline white' or a negative 'pasty and sickly', is just how you take care of yourself. As long as you are drinking more than 2ltrs of water a day and stay out of the sun, you're going to have a healthy glow regardless.

In my opinion, there is nothing trashier and less attractive than orangey brown fake tan (sprayed over prematurely aged and sun damaged skin) and cheaply bleached straw hair.
That looks disgusting, but also boring. They all look the same, and having a different and more dramatic shade of skin is a chance to stand out and be unique. And because you have healthy skin, you'll probably look roughly the same in 10 years, whereas everyone else will all look old and haggard.

Besides, porcaline skin is FUCKING HOT. Dita Von Teese, Angelina Jolie, Gwen Stefani, Alice Burdeu, Scarlett Johanneson, and Drew Barrymore, all have pale skin and look at them!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
yeah lets forget that they've all got perfect facial structure and pristine figures. it's all in their SKIN

in other saddening news, i got told i looked like a "Cullen" by a massive twilight fan the other day. it was intended as a compliment but all i derived from it was that i look white like a corpse :(

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I don't get why people use fake tan when they're really pale. It looks wrong. Just be normal.

ay0_x

HSC
I wear fake tan because i'm olivetoned and pale at the same time and so sort of grey/yellow/green looking ;/

But it's gradual tanner not heavy shit and you cant tell

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
pale skin proves that you aren't a pleb who has to work in the sun.
but a tan proves you are rich enough to holiday in exotic destinations (or the gold coast)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I love my pale skin, i tried fake tan once and just thought i looked really strange =/

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
All shades of skin look good, it just depends on the person and how they accentuate it best.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you that having pale skin is ugly or somehow 'un-cool'. All of the hot models you see on the runways in New York and Milan all have glowing porceline complexions.

The difference between being a positive 'porceline white' or a negative 'pasty and sickly', is just how you take care of yourself. As long as you are drinking more than 2ltrs of water a day and stay out of the sun, you're going to have a healthy glow regardless.

In my opinion, there is nothing trashier and less attractive than orangey brown fake tan (sprayed over prematurely aged and sun damaged skin) and cheaply bleached straw hair.
That looks disgusting, but also boring. They all look the same, and having a different and more dramatic shade of skin is a chance to stand out and be unique. And because you have healthy skin, you'll probably look roughly the same in 10 years, whereas everyone else will all look old and haggard.

Besides, porcaline skin is FUCKING HOT. Dita Von Teese, Angelina Jolie, Gwen Stefani, Alice Burdeu, Scarlett Johanneson, and Drew Barrymore, all have pale skin and look at them!
porcaline, lol.

i wish i had porcaline skin, i'm just plain white.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
porcaline, lol.

i wish i had porcaline skin, i'm just plain white.
haha, same.

I look after my skin and drink water and everything, and I think in day to day life I look just fine, but I always look ghostly in photos. For example(on the left):

for reference, if you saw the person next to me on her own you'd say she was pretty pale as well. And I know it's at night and it's flash photography and I'm not particularly wearing flattering colours because it was a costume party but damn, I'm like, paper white.

I've noticed that Dove tinted moisturiser in beige gives a nice glow without being obvious. New strategy.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I don't mind glowing white. I've gotten used to it, I guess. I'd rather glow white than look dirty and orange like so many fake tanned girls do.

HSC
haha, same.

I look after my skin and drink water and everything, and I think in day to day life I look just fine, but I always look ghostly in photos. For example(on the left):

for reference, if you saw the person next to me on her own you'd say she was pretty pale as well. And I know it's at night and it's flash photography and I'm not particularly wearing flattering colours because it was a costume party but damn, I'm like, paper white.

I've noticed that Dove tinted moisturiser in beige gives a nice glow without being obvious. New strategy.
You seem to be exuding light, is all. Seems special or something.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
LOL thankyou.

but yeah I look a bit less vampiric in real life and in non flash photos so it's all good. Would rather be really pale than use fake tan, it always looks bad (on just about everyone)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)